⭐ REDRUM ROLEPLAY | 100k or Die Type | Looking for active staff & Police | 200+ Custom Cars & Donks | Custom Maps! |

We today did a memorial for fallen Sheriff’s Deputy Sgt. Ron Helus. He was killed in the line of service on 11/08/2018 in Thousand Oaks, California. He was a true hero. For more info on this please see – https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/11/08/thousand-oaks-shooting-slain-sheriff-ron-helus/1927917002/

We will be making a video to show the appreciation to him. God Bless.

1 Like

Just some late night construction on East Joshua Road. Pot holes got bad and needed filled!

how can i be a cop on the server or can i or no?
if i can. can you tell me because i want to be a cop so bad.
plz. but ty.!.! :grinning::grinning::smiley::smiley::wink::no_mouth:

join discord, see #volunteer-help

what is the discord server link???

First Of I was giving you a second chance Until you became Disrespectful with me. I told you You RDM again i would kick you. Then you became disrespectful and called me the N word. We dont tolerate RDM or racial Slurs on this server. That is why i banned you. Anyone on the server that knows me will tell you the first time i do anything it is a kick. But you went beyond that. So for you to even say im a DICK is far wrong. Get to know wtf your talking about before you say anything about anyone. Like i said ask anyone on our server that knows me. Im one of the Lenient admins.

Best Community You should join grate rp and awesome staff

can i get the new discord invite

F8 Connect redrumrp.zapto.org

We are currently looking for active staff & Department heads!

Come check it out ! We’re going to post screenshots soon!

New Gun Skin!

BEST GANG SERVER HANDS DOWN!!! We got everything in here, custom clothes, custom cars, custom MLOs, bank systems, robberies, gangs/turf wars, active police and gangs to tryout for. Get in and check it out and welcome to your new favorite server!!! Discord.gg/rrrp and F8 connect redrumrp.zapto.org

redrumlogo

Screenshot (122)

Connect now, Looking for police, gangs. Need active dedicated players. If that fits you then come join us and meet the team. Who knows maybe you’ll be apart of it one day!

f8 connect redrumrp.zapto.org

I suddenly got kicked from the discord and cant join back, I just joined and didn’t do anything. I don’t even know what happened