San Andreas Bureau of Safety | Professional Roleplay | Realistic Training | Just Opened | 16 + | sabosrp.com | Recruiting for Law Enforcement, Dispatch, Fire & Resuce

Hello Everyone,

I would like to formally introduce myself, I am Patrick I am currently the Director, Operations Manager, and Founder of San Andreas Bureau of Safety. I am a roleplay enthusiast, I have been involved with the roleplay community for about 8 years, and I have been involved in many different communities. I have held many different staff, management, and administrative positions.

Now I would like to introduce San Andreas Bureau of Safety. SABOS was founded on October 3rd of 2018. After a month of being in development. we officially opened our doors on Tuesday November 6th, 2018. We have many different departments you can choose from which include: San Andreas State Police, Los Santos Police Department, San Andreas Fire & Rescue, and the San Andreas Communications Center. If you are interested in joining, I will link the website down below, and you can fill out an application.

Why should you choose us? You should choose us, because our Administrative Staff and Management Team have multiple years of roleplay experience, as well as real life experience in the field of emergency services. We also offer a very educational and a hands on training program. Our Field Training Instructors are highly trained, and have created a very realistic training program. Finally, our server environment is very professional, as well as we have a realistic CAD/MDT System.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on discord or the website. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Discord Username: TwisteeHD#9747

Regards,

Patrick, Director
Office of Administration
San Andreas Bureau of Safety Community