[SAES] San Andreas Emergency Services | Custom CAD | Recruiting LEOs/Fire | Custom Vehicles/Scripts | Founded in 2016!

San Andreas Emergency Services

The original San Andreas Emergency Services
Serving since 2016

Teamspeak: ts3.sanandreas911.com
Discord: discord.sanandreas911.com

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to check out our clan, San Andreas Emergency Services. My name is Jeff and I am the director of the community. I’d like to take a moment to share our community vision, and to extend an offer of recruitment to the FiveM community to those interested in a realistic and serious roleplay community with a family atmosphere.

As a roleplay community that began it’s operations in late 2016, we understand what defines a professional and realistic community. After taking a summer break, I would like to get our community rebuilt to what we were before. I am currently employed in Law Enforcement and Emergency Communications field in real life. Because of my job, I feel that I can provide great support for the community in creating not only a professional but realistic experience for everyone.

We are currently looking for individuals to join us in the ranks of Police, Fire and Dispatch. We have 3 law enforcement agencies, consisting of the Los Santos Police Department, Blaine County Sheriff’s Office and San Andreas State Patrol. Currently, until our member count rises, LSPD/BCSO will play as one, depending on the area of current patrol. For example, all LSPD members will dress as sheriff deputies and drive sheriff vehicles if we are patrolling in Blaine County, and all BCSO deputies will dress as LSPD if we are patrolling in the city. This is temporary until each department gets a healthy amount of members. After a sufficient number of members is reached, each department will split and operate independently.

Currently, we have openings in Command Staff ranks. I am looking for experienced individuals to run the Los Santos Police Department, and San Andreas State Patrol. I am also searching for a Dispatch Supervisor to run dispatch. These are true command staff positions, however you will have to comply with the structure set by myself and the other community administrators. After that, you are free to run your department as you wish.

Basically, as stated, I’m trying to get the community off the ground and I’m pretty much starting from scratch again. If you are interested in helping out, please join me on discord or teamspeak. Also please register on the forums. I have a server online and operational, with all of our vehicles in, scripts working properly, as well as have a CAD/MDT system operational as well. I’ve spent the last few weeks getting the server ready, and now I just need a few key people to assist me in opening up for good!

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to meeting you!

Director Jeff S #101
San Andreas Emergency Services

Fugitive Recovery

Air Support

M-Menu :wink:

Dispatcher CAD

Bump! After a few months (real life stuff) I am ready to commit a lot of time to getting this community back up and running!

Please join the discord and lets chat about where you can fit in on our server! We are 100% ready to launch, with only a few minor things left to be completed.

Also, I am working on getting a few screenshots uploaded of the server and CAD.

SAES is still actively hiring and looking for dependable staff! Join the Discord for questions and send in your application on the website.

See ya there!

Bumping it up.

We are still looking for active members to join our ranks in the emergency services!

We are also still looking for a Fire Chief! If you have experience, please reach out to me ([101] Jeff S.) on discord and lets chat and see if you are a good fit!

Still looking for active members to fill positions including: BCSO Deputies, LSPD Officers, SAHP troopers, Fire, and EMS! Join our Discord server today for answers to any questions you may have and send in your application on our website!

Bumping it up! Get on right now and patrol with us tonight!

We are patroling TONIGHT! Come join us!

Added screenshots to the first post of our departments, M-Menu and our CAD/MDT!

Great community! Active and friendly staff!

Fantastic community! Have truly friendly and dedicated staff members that want to help the community have a fun and realistic role-playing experience. Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!

Bumping it up!

Patrolling tonight! Come on in the discord and lets get you involved tonight!

Custom vehicle models have been imported for our State Patrol! Come check them out!

A lot of people ask me what kind of server this is - this is not a life RP server. This is a trainer based server where you can roleplay as whomever whenever you want. There is no grind with us. You come in, apply and immediately join in on the fun!

Amazing community, great staff, we need numbers! Come by and talk to us, we will answer any questions you need!

Discord: https://discord.gg/drYMUJs

Bump, come in the discord and lets have a chat to see if you fit in with us!

We are still actively recruiting for the following departments:

Los Santos Police Department
Blaine County Sheriff Office
San Andreas State Patrol
Fire & Medical Emergency Services
San Andreas Communications
Civilians Operations

Unable to run GTAV or simply do not want to? No problem! We are able to offer positions that help the community to continue running smoothly, and those are as follow:

TeamSpeak Moderator / Administrator
Forum Moderator / Administrators
Tech Support
Human Resources
Recruitment & Public Relations

Teamspeak: ts3.sanandreas911.com

Bumping it up! Join us today!

Howdy folks! Why not come join us in tonights patrol? We will have open interviews - come in and RP as a LEO and we can see if you are a good fit!

Hey folks!

We are actively looking for a Chief for the Los Santos Police Department!

Hop on discord today and lets have a chat to see if you are fit for the position!