[SADPS] | San Andreas Department Of Public Safety | Semi-Whitelisted | Hiring LSPD Chief | Active Patrols | Active Staff | Semi-New

Hello All Of You Amazing People,
I’m Joseph P. and I’m the co-owner of a server called San Andrea’s Department of Public Safety SADPS. We have many justice enforcement departments including the San Andrea’s Highway Patrol[SAHP], Los Santos Police Department[LSPD], and the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office[BCSO]. Here at SADPS, we work hard as a a team to provide the most accurate and the tightest professionalism as possible. We have active staff from Moderators to Owners on at all times to make sure no Mingey ruin the role-play experience for everyone trying to enjoy their time on our server. We are looking for active civs as well as police that would like to join any any department that’s law or civilian. Do you have what it takes to join SADPS? If so, please join the discord below for more info.

Below are the Departments we currently have,

Los Santos Police Department [LSPD]
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office [BCSO]
San Andrea’s Highway Patrol [SAHP] SOON TO BE CHANGED TO DPS
San Andrea’s Fire Department [SAFD]
San Andrea’s Communications Center [SACC]
Emergency Command[EC]
What we offer:

A friendly environment to be in.
A fully functional server to play on.
A fully functional cad/mdt system
A fully functional communications system. (Discord–)
Active staff members.
Client Scripts For Those That Use Lambda We Might Move To ESX Very soon so stay tuned for that
Frequent updates for new addons to the server
A few Client side scripts to make your roleplay the best it possibly can.
Every other saturday we have our server meetings. So, you would know of everything happening to the server.
Mandatory patrols so we can all have a full server and Fun Roleplay.
Why you should join us over another server ?
You should join us because we offer Custom Cars and peds. we have great staff on the server that will help you with anything you need. The server is up 24/7 unless being worked on to customize the role-play experience. Police are trained to a great extent to make the RP as real as possible , and we also have mandatory patrols on top of people being able to roleplay whenever they want when we have people on

So , I hope you join the server and you can see everything we offer.

Updates as of 7/22/18,
We really need members! We are currently hiring for all departments.
Also looking for new dispatchers
There is no age limit for civilian, though you do need to be at least 10 to be in an law enforcement department.

Server 1 (only for now)
Server Name: [SADPS] San Andreas Dept of Public Safety: Custom Cars, Active Staff,Public Cops, CAD, RADAR: DISCORD https://discord.gg/CXQKxja
IP: 185.249.196.210:32144

So, Come and Join us At SADPS we would love to have you!

Disclaimer:
If your joining to think about a partnership contact me through the discord and Also if you want to merge servers with me, the Answer is No. We only have around 23 active members so please don’t join the discord and leave right after we have 60 people in the discord but some people are from the UK