SADOJRP Community Looking For Staff Member [DoJ Member][DoJ Assets/Cars ECT.]

Not quite 16+, But we are strict with our RP.
Ranging from 4+ people per patrol!

San Andreas Department of Justice - SADOJRP

Who we are

San Andreas Department of Justice is a smaller community looking to grow. We were once StateWideRP (SWRP), we changed to SADOJRP then shut down due to IRL stuff and not having the time to commit to SADOJRP. We are back once again.

We need your help in order to strive. Just because we are small doesn’t mean we cannot grow.

Departments we offer

We currently have the following departments available to join.

• Los Santos Police Department
  • Highway Patrol
  • Sheriff Department
  • Dispatch
  • Civilian
  • Fire & Rescue

Right now we are mainly looking for civilians.
The departments listed are the only ones we are accepting until we can get more members.

Server

We currently have two servers available for people to play on.
Our first server is a menu based server. This allows for some more freedom to the civilians to create the perfect scenario they want. This also allows for quickly based scenes. This opens the creativity that economy servers may lack because of progression.

Our second server is an economy server. This is for the most strict roleplay that everyone wants to have. You need to get a job and earn money that will allow you to buy cars, apartments, drugs, weapons, etc. This server is in beta and still in-progress.

Both of our servers have a very unique and personal map. This is a customized IAA building from the doomsday heist update. We have only seen 3 other servers with something like this. Here are some screenshots to check out. https://imgur.com/a/ErVbmux

Want to help out?

We are always looking for people who are wanting to help out. Whether this is in script development, graphics design, web development, etc.

Application/Contact

Website - N/A
Discord - https://discord.gg/MWZdqMP or https://discord.gg/MWZdqMP - Whichever decides to work.
TeamSpeak 3 - sadoj.zap-ts3.com
Rules and Regulations - [Rules And Regulations Are In The Discord ](Rules And Regulations Are In The Discord )

We are doing something new as of today. We will be allowing anyone to join the community without submitting an application. All you have to do is join the TeamSpeak server and do a short “get to know you” interview.

Staff

Director - Matthew P.
Deputy Director - Jordan V.
Asst. Deputy Director - Chris B
Sheriff Department Sheriff - Deniko B.
Los Santos Police Department - R. Garcia
Highway Patrol Commissioner - TBA.
Fire Chief - TBA
Dispatch Director - T. Valencia
Civilian Director - TBA

Was wanting to come and look at the server, looks great need a new discord link.

Can i get a new discord link?

Excuse me, but the IAA Building that you are using was made by ME for ACRP. I can show you how i even did it and change the building to show my name. You were NOT GIVEN PERMISSION TO USE THIS AT ALL. THIS WAS STOLEN FROM ACRP.

Not the only thing he’s stolen/destroyed.