Ruthless Roleplay | 18+ | Recruiting Emergency Departments | ESX | Jobs | Gangs | Housing | Custom Vehicles | LSPD/SSPD

Discord: https://discord.gg/Ae7aJWJ
Server IP: 192.223.29.234:30120

We’re proud to announce the public launch of the very much awaited, Ruthless Roleplay. We are a close-knit group of friends that were encouraged to create and provide a community that offers a serious roleplaying experience for others while simultaneously bringing an actively managed and fun atmosphere to develop your character’s story in. We have been under development for roughly a month now and we’re finally able to officially share the server with you all. The management team consists of myself and my best friend. He and I have been working together for a few years now, running and managing servers here and there. We had wanted to make our own server back when FiveM was FiveReborn, when RP was in it’s infancy for GTA V. It took us a few years to finally realize that this was something we wanted to put our all into and here we are, finally with something to be proud of and working towards building a community that you’ll never want to leave.

I’m not going to be that guy that advertises “custom” scripts, because unfortunately, that’s not the stage we’re at yet, however we do have a developer working with us to bring our server scripts that no one has ever seen before that would make your roleplay experience much more enjoyable. Although we do not have a full server of custom scripted things for you, the scripts that we’ve used are heavily edited to personalize our server to make it a better place for you. With how our customization is, you’ll feel like you’re playing on a server you’ve never played on in the past!

Some of the things we offer on Ruthless Roleplay are

• Highly dedicated staff and developers that will be online at all times
  • We like to keep an open mind and are open to criticism and suggestions
  • Active police force to suit your roleplaying needs -no bias/power hungry cops
  • Server running on Linux VPS with 99.9% uptime
  • Discord server for quick communication for the members of our community
  • Barely any menus that you need to use, we’re leaning towards menu-free
  • A beautiful HUD with the ability to hide your player information
  • 40 custom cars, and counting - also open to more car suggestions!
  • Heavily customized and edited scripts to make the server feel unique
  • Currently 5 different ways to earn money illegally through drugs/shipping
  • Amazing drug script with super hidden locations that change if too known
  • Custom job vehicle for deliveries, no more slow trucks to do legal work!

If you’re interested in joining our police force, I’ll leave the application here or you can look on the Discord for the application. Please note that there are opportunities available for Chief of Police, so if that’s something you’d be interested in, please let us know!

LSPD Application - Temporary placeholder until we get an active police force.

More information coming soon including screenshots and a promotion video, stay tuned! Until then, hop in the server and create your character and join our Discord to stay up to date with what’s happening with the development of the server!

1 Like

Come check us out, I promise you will not regret it!

We’re waiting for you to give you the best RP experience possible.

1 Like

Yes!

Just finished adding a few more things to the city - we’d love you to come check it out!

Hi there looking to join this server. What are the requirements? For now I would just be interested in joining as a citizen if possible

No requirements my man. All we ask is that you join our Discord and read our player guide if you’re new to RP. If you’re not new, then you’re more than welcome to join and get the most out of your experience.

We’ll be waiting. <3

As @Innocznt said - if you’re new to roleplaying just read through the #rp-guide but if not, everyone is welcome! Your friends and anyone else who has interest in joining.

Also if you have any suggestions or recommendations, let us know!

Hiring Police/EMS and Mechanics!

If interested, contact me on Discord @ Ry#1674 - or our Discord: https://discord.gg/6jsQfVc

Thank you!

can you make the link a does not expired at all???

Check DM’s on discord Ry#1674