runtime.fivem.net/patches/GTA_V_Patch_1_0_1290_1.exe failes with CURLcode 22 - the requested URL returned error: 503 Service Unavailable

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Last
**Up to date?**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**Leigit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Win 10 pro
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? no
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue?
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

Hello!

We believe you are having issues with FiveM, we would like to have some additional information.

Error Format

Please provide the requested information using the above template.

Thanks.
:mascot:

is five m down. I’m getting that same message

no, FiveM is not down…

1 Like

please use the search function on the forums before making topics, this has been answered several times with a temp solution to fix it.

1 Like

I’m getting same message as well

i also keep getting the same error have tried redownloading GTA several times and also redownloading FiveM multiple times and still get the same error

have any of you used the search function on the forums? there has been a temp solution given… these constant topics of the same problem is getting annoying and im sure its worse for the moderators.

use the search function on the forums BEFORE making topics.

1 Like

See. what is funny;
They keep talking about their issue and how they all have it, even after you reply and tell them to search for it. Honestly at this point I dont know if people have eyes anymore and if they do then do they know how to use them. I highly doubt no on at least 1 of those.

got same problem… hope there fix it soon.

Is it not handy to not make multiple threads on this problem and show how many people are having the issue? I did use the search function, so many of the threads have conflicting information - hence I say it’s easier to comment here, rather than make a new thread.

I’m getting that same error code also but I have no clue how to fix it any help would be appreciated

GTA V version? Newest
Up to date?Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?Steam
Windows version?Win 10 pro
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Error screenshot (if any) http://prntscr.com/janpun / http://prntscr.com/janpwz
System specifications i5 4460 gtx 950 8gb ram
What did you do to get this issue?
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?Yes

Same Problem Here, dont know what is going on. Is fivem down?

if there wasnt hundred of topics from people who cant search the forums people would know there working on the issue so be patient as spamming the forums will not make it go any quicker.

1 Like

guys i found a solution that worked for me. for days i researched how to fix this problem but i found a post on this forum in another section follow this post and i got fivem working!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.