Rule for posting about FiveM ban

so there has been a heck to of people being banned and them reporting and being furious for it here in the forums, so to tidy the forums a bit, i think there should be a rule against posting about being banned and so if they have evidence, they should contact FiveM difrent way or maybe even make even a seperate section for bans

2 Likes

There kind of is already. Every post about it gets removed. There shouldn’t be another contact with evidence as you can’t prove or disprove any of that as well as the ban messages states the FiveM staff cannot do anything about the ban.

1 Like

No, bans are part of technical support no need to new section for it.

Well bans shouldn’t be part of anything as the message states no one can assist them, the problem is no one reads.

3 Likes

Topics regarding bans are typically closed immediately, if it doesn’t happen immediately, the user is notified of the potential ways they could have been banned. With a recent ban wave in GeForce Now/cloud gaming platforms - people may have been banned due to the sharing of identifiers between each account. People just don’t bother trying to read other ban topics and make their own topic - hence the insane amount of them.

I think if anything… The ban message in game should tell them What they got banned for… Not set to cheating as i think this would narrow down the traffic in discord

2 Likes

Sorry.Is my message still being moderated?
Or did you just delete my previous message? I don’t see him. What for?

Closing since this is used as place to ask for unban