RS20 Errorx

But if u mean the regular caches folder in fivem folder, then i did that do tried deleteing the whole folder even… Reinstalling my gta, turning my firewall off, probably easier telling u what i did not do instead. And the sick part that annoys me is that fivem runs sometiems for 20 seconds before the error, before it wouldnt start at all, now it starts and it runs maximum for 20 sec’s before crashing.

hello i have a problem that it said invalid rage file please can u please help thanks.

Make your own thread, and do the template like the guy in this thread did, with screenshots and everything IN YOUR OWN HELP THREAD not HERE.

1 Like

Indo, it have gone so far that i have offered 50$ bucks on paypal to the one giving me the answer to this problem!

how do you make a thread i am new to this please help much appreciated

I could be wrong, but I’m fairly positive that would be against the TOS…

1 Like

i just fixed the problem just varify the integrity of files on gta5 then it will update it fo u then after the upadte open five m and it should work it worked for me like that

Alredy done that dont work!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.