New | e

Welcome you guys to a brand new-ish community based off of the old one called “Network of Reality”, but this time it is Reality Gaming! New owners, New staff, and New content!

Story:
The story behind Reality Gaming is that me @LimeTheFox has always wanted to run a FiveM community, and now it has finally happened. The project of Reality Gaming was first a one man team, meaning, owner, developer, and manager from the old server known as Network of Reality . Here at Reality Gaming we aim towards the reality, meaning we only roleplay realistically and never talk out of character while in-game.
We want the realism, and for you who want realism too. This community is for you.

Why you should choose us
  1. Because we believe you will have the most realistic roleplay on this server than any other server (not to sound rude) .
  2. As long as you’re able to make it in real life, you’re also able to make it here.
  3. Create your own gang and rule San Andreas.
  4. We make sure you are yourself and do exactly what you want within the very few rules we have.
  5. We listen to you, and the community. Your voice will be heard.
  6. We don’t say “ No ” to creativity, be open, be free, and have fun.
  7. State-Wide RP 24/7.
  8. Super cars are allowed everywhere, even dirt roads but think realistically. Suspension and everything else would break the car if you drove at like 50 MPH.
  9. We never talk out of character. We have key words on our discord server about what most things means.
  10. First RP server to legit allow ALL DLC vehicles, and also to have some of them in the car dealership.

:green_heart: Available whitelisted jobs are:
Mechanic
Car Dealer

:green_heart: :green_heart: Current whitelisted jobs that needs a boss are:
Real Estate Agent
Taxi
LSPD
EMS
Banker

:green_heart: Available public jobs:
Fueler
Lumberjack
Tailor
Miner
Fisherman

:green_heart: Available activities:
Car thief (rp to find out locations)
Drugs (rp to find out locations)
Rob players for their cash, dirty money and items/weapons.
Car shows
Weekly lottery
Go-Kart race tracks (custom made)

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: Extras
We also have all the GTA 4 vehicles.
Everyone who joins before full release will get 20k cash and a free car worth up to 25k. That and also a boost to get a better chance to get accepted into certain gangs, and jobs.
So if you join while still in BETA, you might have a chance to get a free GTA 4 car in to your garage :slight_smile:

Some Screenshots

Drivinci (car dealership)

Catalogue example

Drivinci’s Customs (mechanics shop)

All stations, from 1 to 5 works. So multiple mechanics can work at multiple cars at the same time.

A fine collection of some cars that we have:

Even a rally kuruma

Discord invite

https://discord.gg/tFmWXEJ

Bump!
Still looking for developers. Since yesterday me and my Co-Owner have added over 100 add-on cars, a few scripts here and there and map mods and we still need help.

Due to technical difficulties, we’ve decided to leave the “vanilla - vanilla edit” part and go with in real life (aka custom) emergency cars and civilian cars.

We’re looking for Staff, Developers, and Department heads for FIB, SAPR, DIS, LSFD and Civilians!

And the reason why there’s so many edits is because I sometimes forget to add stuff.

• If you have any questions, feel free to add me on discord viktor#1301 .
    Official Network of Reality Discord Server: https://discord.gg/4Pp4pRE
    Server IP: 92.42.45.240:32000
    Server Name: Network of Reality

Current amount of members in our discord server: 6

4 days old community and already have a CAD/MDT! How neat is that? :smiley:

Went into Discord, Checked out a Bot then got Kicked Straight Away, Then I found out the Director of the Community is around 12-13 Years Old If any Developers are out there I would not work with this community at all.

@TechZackTTV

I’m actually 18. Dare to make research before commenting?

Recently added content:
Exotic Dealership
Race Dealership
Handsup, Drag, and handcuff
Police Interaction Script
Real Life 10-codes and 11-codes
CAD/MDT
Car hud
New scoreboard
Cellphone Camera
Securitycams
Blackjack
Working theatres/cinemas/movies
3d /me
Bravado Rumpo with 11 new liveries including SecuroServ :wink:
Tackle script

Adding more content everyday, and we’re still looking for staff, developers and department heads!
A friendly reminder, we also accept people to start their very own gangs and businesses as long as they’ve got an Handbook with information what the gang/business is all about!

I do not recommend this server in any way. Due to the following reasons:

• They are unorganized.
  • Their staff are untrained & unprofessional.
  • Little to no management skills are shown.
  • They don’t pay attention to what their public opinion is.
  • They do not accept any feedback or constructive criticism from potential players.

I offered them ideas and gave them constructive criticism to improve their server. They declined it with the classic “Don’t like it, then leave” reply. I do not recommend any server with this attitude, due to the fact that they are being run by children with the classic nature of a despot (tyrant).

2 Likes

New content:
Multiple secret properties added ready to be claimed by anyone as soon as they’ve been found by that player.
Drag lawnmower.
Toggle engine script.
Monster Jam Mega Pack
An off-road race track, perfect for monstertrucks and heavy off-road vehicles.
An in-game community logo.
Any @Verified Civilian is allowed to claim up to 2 properties.
A text channel in discord for people to tell their characters backstories :slight_smile:

At Least Somone Agrees with me.

2 Likes

Bump!

New content to the showcase!

Will plan a Steam game giveaway at 25 discord members.

Still looking for staff! Admins, and moderators!

• If you like aviation, then this is the community for you.
  • If you want to do military RP, then this is the community for you.
  • If you want to start your own gang or business without any specific restrictions, then this is the community for you.
  • If you want to RP as Elon Musk, then this community is for you.
  • If you want to have any cool ideas and want to make a change on FiveM, then this community is for you.

There’s really nothing much I can say. You’ll just have to join and see for yourself that we’re the most realistic trainer based server out there in 2018-2019.

• If you have any questions, feel free to add me on discord Network of Reality | Lime#1301 .

New video of what vehicles we have currently.

Hello there, if you are looking into joining this community, I recommend you not to, here’s why.
Immature Owner/Staff
The owner is always playing around in an immature way, Including his friends.

Staff are really unfriendly.
The staff isn’t looking in any way any comments about the community, positive or negative, they don’t care how you think.
(This screenshot also shows how inexperienced the Dev Team is.)

Also attaching to the “Immature Owner/Staff”, here you can see how the Owner changes my name, (More than one time), because of the screenshot above, even though I had a good point that he couldn’t go against.(Another Staff member later explained correctly,You my man know who you are, you are too good to be in this community.).

All of the opinons about this server in the FiveM forum are completly negative.
If you think I dislike any of the staff members, it’s not the reason I’m posting this, I’m warning people out there that are looking for a good community to join, this is not it. If you do not belive me, go up and look through all of the Opinions and how the owner doesn’t agree to any!

-Thanks for reading.

1 Like

So, you are telling me I have never talked to Jay?
Really, Need proof?

1 Like

What’s better than driving an electric go-kart down the highway with a Devon GTX behind ya? I guess nothing!

And if you don’t like the go-kart, you could drive a Devon GTX you too!

There’s also a Tesla Uber business company!

Why don’t you joins us and the fun? Come on, Give it a try! I know you want it :slight_smile:

• If you have any questions, feel free to add me on discord Network of Reality | Lime#1301 .

New cars!

Praga R1

Ford Capri Zakspeed Group5 1980

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera

Ferrari FXX-K Hybrid Hypercar

Ferrari FXX-K EVO

Ford Mustang GT

Chevrolet Corvette C7R GTLM

Gumpert Apollo S

YES OF COURSE WE ALLOW SUPERCARS, ANY RANK AND FOR EVERYONE!

Bump!
Still lots of content in the server. Something is missing. We got 60+ people’s attention to join, but only some to stay. We accept your opinions and suggestion, even vote if we should turn into ESX or stay Non-ESX :slight_smile:

Change logs:
REMOVED

• San Andreas Highway Patrol
  • Dinka Nexus

ADDED

• 2015 Dodge Charger SRT
  • 3 formula cars
  • Sit in or drag/push a wheelchair script
  • Fire station outside prison
  • Split Sides comedy club
  • First server to legit allow ALL DLC vehicles since the FiveM update
  • GTA 4 styled Burgershot interior
  • Darkweb chat command
  • Tesla Uber chat command, just like /911 except it’s /tu
  • Vapid Executioner
  • Vapid Scout
  • Pause menu title
  • Amount of players online

PLANNED

• All law enforcement and medical services to use the 10 codes, and 11 codes provided in our discord server
  • All law enforcement to get familiar with the felony charges provided in our discord server
  • More content