[RP] Looking for a fully whitelisted server

Would you like a new one

@590Gaming

Initial Forum Post:
Discord:
Hi!
How are you today! I would like to offer you to come and check out the Department of Public Justice! we are currently updating with amazing features such as our new uniforms that nearly completely developed. I would like to extend that offer to anybody looking for a FiveM server.

No thank you I run my own server

Hi want to join but that discord is not working

I never knew you could have so many different departments when you only need pd, sheriff, and highway. eh Never knew Grapeseeed even has a police department, I thought sandy shores was a sheriff’s department

I’m one of the admins for a group called Blue Line Gaming RP.
More info here.

we are here to show the way

Yes please

Not a fully whitelisted server, but minimal messup’s. We try keep it immersive.

Come join us man!

I attempted to add you to discord and it didnt work… Have you changed it or something? I’m looking for a new community and I wanted to ask some questions about yours…My discord is lolibrat#5617 if you’d like to add me

Hi the discord inv is invalid

Hello im looking for a whitelisted 13+ server

Hello! Why don’t you check out Core Roleplay?
We’re currently soft whitelisted for the holidays where you will need to be in the discord, however, we were and do plan to be a fully whitelisted server after a the holiday season, AND we’re a 13+ server.
Core Roleplay is a friendly, serious and economy driven roleplay community. Our goal is to have a fun and immersive environment for all of our players, with rich character stories and enjoyable features.
We have an active development team that strives to create a unique experience with our custom framework and a dedicated staff that bring years of experience from all types of backgrounds and games.

Our Favorite Features:
Stable Infinity Server
Realistic & Serious Roleplay
Realistic Economy Balancing
EUP Clothing Enabled
Custom Player Owned Houses and Businesses
Custom Vehicles & Liveries
Custom Legal & Illegal Jobs
Special Whitelisted Jobs
Hidden Illegal Activities
Robberies & Heists
Financing For Houses, Businesses, and Cars!
Optimized Coding
Dedicated & Experienced Staff
…and more!

Come join our discord if you’re interested! https://discord.gg/coreroleplay

Hello I am Academy Instructor Shores, Ocean State RolePlay is a Whitelisted server! We are recruiting all departments at this time, we are looking for egger role players that like a realistic RP experience. Then look no further then Ocean State, we offer a realistic RP environment, custom EUP, and police Fleet, see picture down below! We hope that everyone is staying safe this holiday season, and we hope to see you in our server!

This link is the application for our community please allow 24-48 for a response to your application. Ocean State Role Play Application Thanks again and stay safe!

LoungePD is a fully whitelisted server you can join us here https://discord.gg/aYySa3fK2G

Nevada State Roleplay | Whitelisted Server | New | Vmenu | Custom Interiors |

Here at Nevada State Roleplay, we do the best of our ability and provide the best services for the community. If you would like to join, then you may join the discord below and apply for our whitelisted server. Stay Safe <3

can i join? invite is expired

I would have to say WorldwideRP! Which you can find more details about the server here including the Discord server: Worldwide Roleplay | Whitelisted | 16+ | Massachusetts Based | Serious Roleplay | wwrp.io