Route 68 RP Looking for members to Join our established and growing community

Hello,
I’m a co-owner for Route 68 RP. In real life I’m a full-time police officer with a side passion for video games and modding. Our server Route 68 has been around since August of 2018 and we have enjoyed a steady growth of new like-minded members from day one.

I know everyone says their server is different, but Route 68 truly is. I’d like to explain a few reasons why:

1. Maturity: Our server is managed by admins that are all older and mature. We have full time jobs, families and know that real life needs to come first. One owner is a full-time police officer and the other is a combat veteran who served in the US Army in Afghanistan. Many of our admins have real life experience in emergency services.

2. Drama Free: Our community was founded (like many others) because we were sick of the drama many other servers included. We set up a unique system that limits the potential for drama and bickering and focuses more on the realism and RP quality. It has proven not only to us owners, but also to the newer members that a fiveM server can be ran successfully with little to no drama. We hear from new members all the time that they enjoy “our” way of doing things.

3. Realism: That was the main word in mind when we created Route 68 and it continues to be our number one focus. We strive to have the most realistic Police and Fire RP server in the fiveM world. We accomplish this by training all new members in real life tactics. All of our LE and FIRE members are trained by real life police and fire members and enjoy ongoing training that’s not only informative but enjoyable. This makes our RP’s much more realistic then the typical fiveM server.

4. Community: Our members don’t join our community, they become part of the community. Many friendships have developed from members of Route 68. We get to know our members. We get on and BS together and play other video games together, we know each other’s personalities, and life stories. We enjoy coming together as like minded people who have similar interests and that, always comes first before the server.

5. Active: Our admins and owners are on daily. We are very active within the community and we are responsive to new ideas, vehicles, scripts, etc. We have two training nights per week that are completely optional although usually packed. On the other nights we enjoy RPing or playing other video games together. There is never truly a slow night on out server. (We are based in the Central US time zone however and evenings are when most of us are active)

I could give you the typical “We have x amount of civ cars, custom skins, EUP, this menu or that script” that many other servers recruit with, but honestly that’s not us. If you are interested in highly realistic police and fire RP and would like to be trained by real life members of those services, or if you similarly have real life experience and are sick of joining servers that are filled with childish drama and bickering and you want to get on with mature, older members then please come check us out. We’re not perfect by any means, but I’m confident you’ll enjoy joining our server. Our discord link is below. Most of the content of our discord is locked until you speak to an Admin and get proper roles. So join up, ask to speak with one of us and we will introduce ourselves and get you set up.

I’m looking forward to seeing you there.

R. Smith |D200

Hey everyone,

Hope as you’re reading this you’re doing well. I am the LSPD Sgt B.Williams for Route 68. Everything above is true I am not going talk a big game but it’s true.
Anyways, I am extending a handout for an invite to LSPD and San Andreas Fire Department. Mature RP only, please feel free to join our discord and give us a shout out. We will answer in a timely matter and answer any questions.

Thanks, B.Williams

Hey peeps,
Hope you are doing well today. I’m extending an invite out to those who are looking for healthy Roleplay and opportunity to feed off the knowledge of a real life officer. Everyone is welcome and all we ask for is maturity, down to earth mentality, respect for others, and an open mind. Route 68 is looking forward to welcoming you.

Come one, come all.

Hey everyone,
Still inviting active people to come join and help us grow friendships.
All Departments are still open.