No0

Hello sir,

are you still availble?

yes i am sir

sir i can do a hell of alot more but i just dont know what to call them

Hey i tried to add you on discord but it doesnt find you. i would like to talk to you if possible.

Hey i tried to add you on discord but couldn’t find u. Try adding me CGWolfgang#3273

hi you still looking ?
if yes add me pleas on discor i coudnt find you B.Panda.M [EU]#4351

Hi, your Discord doesn’t work, add me Oli#3211.

Added you on Discord, lets chat.

We are currently looking for devs right now if youre interested

Bumps are only permitted once there has been no activity for 24 hours. Please refrain from bumping within this time. Further violations of this rule may result in your topic being (temporarily) unlisted.

Do not reply to this message, for any questions, flag the post and select ‘Send this user a message…’.

Thanks,
Moderation.

UPDATE
ROSA now has a dedicated sop and a training session Friday May 24. Come Join us.

Community picked photos

BUMP
ROSA has declared that patrols will start soon, friday may 24 2019 the server will be released as open beta

BUMP

We had 7 people on patrol today, Hope to get some more people

come join us

This is a grate sever we are looking for members come and join use Im the head of state i can get you into a LEO department right away SASP is the olny LEO department open so come and join use at

Hello John if you are still looking to help develop a trainer based server we are in need of assistance feel free to DM me on here or add me on discord @ Joseph#5555

Advertising paid services in the discord guild