Rogue RP Searching for another Dev to help me out

Pros:

• Already have a server up and running
  • Running Dunko’s Framework and have done a lot of tweaking and adding my own stuff
  • Have a domain name
  • Have forums through invision community (work in progress but feel free to take a look) www.roguerp.com
  • I’m pretty capable myself

Cons:

• Working by myself is very slow going - between fixing the problems with the framework, adding features, and working on the forums
  • The server is not yet public because I don’t want to release it “half-assed”

For the right developer I’m offering developer access to the server, ability to run your own department on the server (police, fire, EMS, whatever) and dev access to the forums. Sorry can’t offer any money as this is just a hobby for now and I pay for forums and rent a server…

You can contact me through Rogue RP Forums or on here

You wouldn’t be able to offer money anyway… Please read the Terms of Service for FiveM. The terms explicitly state:

No financial profit shall be derived by the Users from any derivative of, or third-party service, User Generated Content, or Game Server for FiveM, the Game Services, or other entities stated in these Terms, except as expressly permitted by CitizenFX. …

Good thing I wasn’t offering :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interested​:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

Lol, what? Are you a developer?

yup I am a developer indeed