Forum Closed

Forum Closed Sorry For Inconvenience

An independent review will be about the progress of this server soon.

The server has gone to full opening as of beginning of September of this year. Let’s go over the pro’s and con’s of the server from the time it was first introduced at the beginning of August.

Pro’s:
-A lot to do for civilians. There are some simple jobs that a player can do as a civilian
-Diversity for criminals. There are drugs that range from Weed to LSD
-A massive collection of GTA vehicles and custom vehicles

Con’s:
-Easy exploits staff is aware of but hasn’t fixed. It is very easy to make $1 million in less than an hour due to exploit staff is aware of but will not fix
-Low population. Yes this server is new but in the first 2 weeks there was an average of 20 players, now it barely reaches 5 and on REALLY good days, it reaches 8
-Very bias staff. Upper staff of very close friends with certain players that tend to ruin RP and will protect them.
-Poor staffing. There are staff members who have broken rules or made up rules. And there are 13 years old as staff members.
-Bad RP. The RP is poor at best. The police shoot on site and meta game and staff are the cops. The criminals kill you over nothing just to have their way. If you report them then staff protects them if they friends with them.
-Staff did allow rifles and SMGs available to all players but removed them because of poor RP. They refused to remove the poor RPers because staff bias.
-Rules are made up on the fly. If you break a rule you didn’t see on the list, don’t worry, it’s still broken.
-Broken economy. Criminals all have millions already.
-Too many white listed jobs. Cops and EMS white listed are fine but the DOJ is and so are Pilots. All the fun jobs require applications.
-Corrupt DOJ. I heard of a losing party pull a made up rank to demand a case go his way. Luckily it did not.
-No respect for those who donate. Your tags can be removed for no reason. Even the tags you donated for. You also have no added voice in the creation of the server despite paying for it or the TS server, etc.

It’s a shame. They donated to server as well. This server started out at the top of mountain but the wrong people were allowed in and the wrong people are running it. It’s NOT a server for a community. It’s a server for the devs and if you don’t play their way then expect to have a miserable time.

The personal experiences of these former players, staff members, and donators do not reflect everyone’s but hopefully the server will improve. It’s still a new server but the way it is going now, it will struggle to get on it’s feet or die like many others. Give it a shot if you wish. Be sure to make GOOD friends with the staff and you might be able to help the server rise to greatness.

Best of luck to the Dev Team.

Tiger,
I apologize about your experience on the server. The high staff of Riot Roleplay has been notified and will try to better there self’s. It was just now brought to my attention about your donation tag and will be handled. Being a new community is no excuse for what has happened with your donation tags or the respect you didn’t get. I am sorry you feel like the staff team is bias, if you would like to unblock the staff team and come talk then we can try and better the server and staff team. Also, you stated that there is “13 year old staff member”, I don’t see a problem with having young staff as long as they are professional and handle situations in a mature manner. Again we are sorry about your experience, if you would like to visit our TeamSpeak or Discord we will be happy to sort somethings out.

Sincerely,

Jay Smith
Project Lead
Commissioner

UPDATE!

After being requested to speak to Jay concerning the poor experiences the former members of the server had, the person responsible for removing the Donator’s Team Speak Tag (Jay) was in denial of doing so despite multiple claims stating differently. Slight confusion was clarified when it was not a Donation Tag for a personal Tag a donators chooses for their donations to wear proudly. This was removed with out reason.

Then next topic was the question of age of staff being that one staff member is as young as 13. Jay stated that age didn’t matter but maturity is what really mattered.

Finally the next was the concern of DOJ corruption. After thinking about an answer, I made a decision to avoid any more confrontations with Jay and speak to actual owner of the server, Matt. I told Matt is busy with real life and I said that I would wait. After saying so I was told, “You are causing too much unneeded drama, leave my Discord.” I was banned from the Riot Role Play Discord channel as well as their website.

So it seems they did not like my responses or that I didn’t want to speak to a confrontational staff member and preferred to speak to a more well known calm and cooled minded staff member. You might as well wait until improvements are made to the upper staff of the server or just avoid the server entirely. There are other servers there and hopefully this one will improve… maybe.