[Rewritten][Release]NativeUI M-menu [3.1]

Yes, and the panic button message is going to be send to a discord channel.

Due to the poll request i will continue this project!!! I have also learned more about the nui,gui,etc i may be moving either to warmenu or just using nui itself!

1 Like

you should us warmenu or nui

Hmm it looks good but when i press Exit it does none it this stays on the screen…

Is it possible to get a panic button with the name of the officer that pressed the button?

Doesnt Work for me the exit button never works

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RESOURCE CALLED “menu” CASE SENSITIVE!

1 Like

Curious if you can make “Poilice Menu” only show up if there job is police with ESX and if you can get EMS to only show if they are ems ect…

you know i was planning on making an ESX version of it.

nothing is working and or closing and i changed that line to match the resource name, does it have to go in Resources directory or can it be in a subfolder in there as well?

PUT THE MENU FOLDER INSIDE YOURSERVER/RESOURCES/ THATS IT!!! I’M DISCONTINUING THIS PROJECT BECAUSE I CANNOT KEEP HELPING PEOPLE WHEN THEY CAN’T READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION JUST KEEP IT AS MENU AND IT WILL WORK!

-Rhys19 (menu resource Developer)

(This Resource Is Discontinued Please do not ask anymore questions,or suggestions!)

@Vespura or mods can close this topic as i will not be reopening this.

it didnt say anywhere that it has to be in just resources thats why i asked…

well half the people ask a question that has been asked over and over and answered over and over. that’s why i’m discontinuing it and making one out of warmenu or nui

1 Like

Who’s ready for the next release!!!

1 Like

drug wipe?#

20 char lol

Nic C Doesn’t want it released.

NEW MENU COMING!!!

Pictures:

Main Menu

LEO Side

Civ Side

Vehicle Side

Built in NativeUI

Update Added Toggle Engine Button into Vehicle any suggestions would be helpful as i’m not sure what else to add except for fixing the lock and unlock button. maybe make it so you can lock and unlock a vehicle without saving it.

3 Likes

and i thought nativeui was so hard lol look at what i did by trial and error lol

Looks great! You could add the radar to it.