Reworked Black-Listing Script v.1.1

Updated 11/09/18
Added More helicopters and plains that were missing and all the weapon there is also a cfg in there that has all the weapon spawn codes if you want to add anymore.

If you find any more bugs Let me know i will get a fix For it thank you all for the comments and feed back will be back with another script soon.

I have reworked the blacklisting script original script was written by @pongo1231 For my server i run No Limit RP.

I have also added all the GTAV models to the .cfg and weapons to the weapons .cfg
i have explained what to do to if you want to add or remove models from game.
also would work for esx servers to i have put beside all vehicles that i know of that are required in esx what to do.
If you have any questions ask and i will help you

Credit to @pongo1231 for his original work

For additonal help with this script join my discord and i will see what i can do
https://discord.gg/HfVgc9D

Download here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wF_AjDdaxbL74qx3ChKer4O8VN_-qAYyScreenshot_50|530x500

4 Likes

+1

Nice.

(For snail sake, go away 20 characters…)

Please upload this to the post as a direct download, not through an external site like google drive.

not finished yet when it is i will

hmmm cool skript dude

I am working on it going to have an update in a few hours adding vehicle guns on it in case a car got missed
but thank you

Nice. Good work!
20 char

Just updated it now it is complete miner work to do if you find bugs let me know and i will fid them thank yall

Mine one still pulls out some guns like the MG

you added the new one i put up?

go throw the weapon.lua and make sure there is no a – in front of the model it is working for me or try to move the wepon in the cfg
it should be “WEAPON_MG”,

Could you make it like a version that is like passowrd protected intead with steam ids, e,g /spawn password1234 would give u ability to spawn the vehciels till loged off

Planes*, not “plains”.

Thank you :heart:

Unlisted until download is fixed and discord link removed.