Revitalize Gaming - FiveM Roleplay Community
Teamspeak: Revitalize Gaming Teamspeak
FiveM: play.revitalizegaming.com (Not Clickable. This is a direct connect IP.)
I’m going to keep this section short and simple since, in my opinion, me giving a list of features hardly shows how useful these functions actually are.
- Text Based BAC and Inventory Script
- High-Quality Addon/Replace Civilian Vehicles
- Chiliad Forests Map (Redwoods)
- Client & Server Sided based Terminal
- Altered/Customized Version of FrFuel to Support Aircraft, Boats, and display the amount of fuel used. (Credits to @IllusiveTea and myself)
- Custom Action Menu, using framework from @WolfKnight’s action menu.
- Custom Handling for LEO Vehicles
- Text-based emote script
- Vehicle Damage Script
- New CAD/MDT! Yay.
Trust me, this is not the full list, but you will become quite aware of what to look forward to almost immediately after loading into the server.
Current Departments & Leads
- San Andreas Highway Patrol
~ Commissioner - Jellyton // Deputy Commissioner - Treh Finley
- Blaine County Sheriff’s Office
~ Sheriff - Andrew P. // Undersheriff - Bigfoot
- Los Santos Fire Department
~ Fire Commissioner - PajamaGoat // Battalion Chief - Engine81
- Communications Department
~ Communications Director - N/A
To begin, I would like to point out some important things about this roleplay community. This server will always be dedicated to feeding off your imagination. I’m heavily opposed to basing roleplay off of “job” frameworks like ESX and vRP. To me, these frameworks feel too much like GTA: Online, and not roleplay related. The very first communities that I joined on FiveM were all scripthook enabled servers, and after those old communities shut down, I tried non-scripthook related servers and I really didn’t enjoy it.
Rules on this server are quite simple, and usually, if you have common sense you don’t even need to read them. I don’t enjoy vehicle blacklists, they take away from people’s roleplay opportunities. All I really ask is that when doing more interesting roleplay scenarios, like using military vehicles, or aircraft, contact me for a certification tag, and make yourself available for communication either on Teamspeak or Discord.
Law Enforcement & Emergency Services:
- San Andreas Highway Patrol - The Highway Patrol on this server is what I consider the “main” police department. In this case, the HP is the hardest department to get into. Despite being contradictory towards the name, this department has full map jurisdiction, mostly acting as the state police. The Highway Patrol contains the Investigations/Intelligence division, Motorbike Unit, Tactical Team, Speed Enforcement, and Air Support. Although being the main inflow of law enforcement, there are jobs that are more focused and dedicated to the Sheriff’s Office.
- Blaine County Sheriff’s Office - The sheriff’s office is mostly dedicated to the county area and northern side of the map. Our sheriff’s vehicles are a mixture between two vehicle model packs, using the Alameda based skins that I have almost finished revamping. The sheriff’s office is dedicated to executing warrants using their custom ghost vehicles and is also the home of the K9 unit. I highly suggest the sheriff’s office for new cadets who are new to the roleplay scene. The sheriff’s office does include an Air Support Division, although they still operate from Highway Patrol resources and pilots.
- SWAT - The SWAT team on Revitalize Gaming, from what I’ve seen is going to be pretty unique. This team will not be dedicated to performing raids or responding to high priority calls. This team is a group of individuals that act as a primary investigation force against organized crime. They drive around in unmarked Dodge Chargers, Tahoes and Suburbans, and ride in an armoured Lenco Variation Bearcat as a primary response unit. Although these are the vehicles that are PRIMARILY used, there are other vehicles in the fleet such as an Insurgent, Bulletproof Suburban, APC, and an Air Support Unit. With different personnel being trained for different positions, there is a dedicated sense of teamwork that is present in every mission. These classes including Commander, Engineer, Tactition, Medic, and Pilot.
- Los Santos Fire Department - This brand new department has just come out of the development phase, after being put in command by players who serve their community as Firefighters and Medics, I can tell that the realism factor from this department will be quite substantial. Although new, the groundwork for the department is complete and contains the following sub-divisions: Water Rescue, Fast Response, Life Flight Crew/Pilot, Field Training Officer, Search and Rescue Squad.
I also often make cinematics and take a lot of screenshots on the server, so if you’re interested in helping at all make some cool roleplay scenes to record some shots, that would be awesome.
If you’ve made it this far, I would truly like to thank you for taking time out of your day to consider joining a great new roleplay community.
Personal Discord: Jellyton#9306
Update: I will be posting the server changelog as I usually do on discord, on THIS forum as well.