RetweetRP | Public | Serious | 18+ | Streamer Friendly | Whitelisted jobs | So much more!~

Tired of looking for a fivem rp server? We pride ourselves at RetweetRP in our roleplay, our content, and our positive energy. Our community is important to us and our city is currently open for new people to come and make serious story-lines and share that ‘special something’ our community has to offer. Here are some quick and important things about our server and community:

• Active development team that includes designers and game developers. Here are some of our current FiveM related projects:

- [ESX BETA] Currently live and actively being updated with some resources rewritten/fine-tuned in preparation for alpha
    - [ESX ALPHA] Currently running incremental testing on resources - Launch within a month
    - [CUSTOM] Game server code currently being mindmapped as server management, admin panel, launcher, and other core services being built

We are always willing to add other experienced LUA / C# / VueJS / SQL game developers to our team as well as designers (interiors, vehicles, UI).

• Active and helpful administration team available around the clock.

- Help desk for FiveM and RetweetRP related support.
    - Assistance with player mediation.

• Whitelisted Government jobs available such as police, medic, and lawyers.

- Get certifications and training to use helicopters or other fun tools.
    - Lucrative pay that gets even better with each promotion.
    - Detailed DoJ process with excellent court roleplay.

• Whitelisted RP businesses such as reporting, vanilla unicorn, L’uber, and more!

- RP driven businesses that allow whitelisted members to further their roleplay or hire additional people into their business.
    - Jobs willing to be added, removed, or edited to tailor the experience to our community

• Deep criminal RP and jobs

- Drugs, guns, money laundering ran by gangs.
    - House robberies
    - Store robberies
    - Bank robberies
    - Jewelry Heist

We are dedicated to our responsibilities here in RetweetRP and we hope you decide to join us on our adventure to have fun and create AMAZING stories with us and all of our members.

Come join us on discord: https://discord.gg/3eCvKDx

Connect to our server: wl1.rtrp.life

6 Likes

Come tell your story TODAY heres a preview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzDtHs_P8eY&t=

3 Likes

hey if your new too roleplay this is a really good community you should come and try it out and show us your roleplay skills/characters ,I hope to see you soon on our server enjoying all the fun and eventually doing a whitelist application.

2 Likes

Over 50 commits to our server code done this week. FRICK yeah!

:smiley:

2 Likes

Exciting things coming soon

2 Likes

Defiantly a fun server to play on. I’m currently playing as an EMS/Doctor on the server and looking for more people to sign up to be part of the medical staff. The community is friendly and helpful and the devs are constantly working on bettering the server every day.

3 Likes

August Development :smiley:

1 Like

Defiantly a fun server to play on.

2 Likes

Hiring LEO, EMS, Mechanics, DoJ, and more!

1 Like

Let’s see what new stories you can bring to our city

2 Likes

Definitely a great server, we have cops/ems on every night and could always use some new people to join the awesome rp within our community.

1 Like

Always looking for new people to create new stories :slight_smile:

Omg added notes and I’ve never had so much fun before in my life!~

Come join in the fun!!! we love having new people :slight_smile:

Come join us on RetweetRP, We are always looking for new people to share story-lines with and enjoy the amazing rp withing our community!

1 Like

I play a paramedic on this server, and the MedRP is usually top notch. here’s a clip of me performing an air rescue

Angel-01 Air rescue

The community is so welcoming, compared to bigger servers where you feel like you’re just there to fill a server slot

Being the head doctor of the server, you get to see some very interesting situations. Here’s an example of a situation. Come join the server.

Typical Day on the Job

Come join in the fun :slight_smile:

Lets Party…lol Great server to be on if you really want to have fun :smile:

Been having a blast with all the new people!

Come start your story today