Restrictions on client application modification

Hey.
I have some questions asked for modifications to the FiveM client. For example, I removed the check for the current version of Windows OS in the client (I was tired of this appearing window before each launch, because I use Win7, and Win10 does not carry any improvements, although the appearing window says the opposite). I compiled, and replaced the file “FiveM.exe” with the modified one.
I will not get a global ban for this, if I play?
Which parts of the client application can I freely modify to not get a global ban?
Does FiveM have a built-in anti-cheat?

you are aware that there’s a built-in configuration flag for this specific thing, right?

Sorry, but I do not know.
Could you say more specifically where can I turn this off?

Anyway, questions about the ban, anti-cheat and client modification are relevant in any case.

Yes

In your “fivem application data” check for CitizenFX.ini and add DisableOSVersionCheck=1

You know windows 10 brings tons of improvements, security fixes and support for new hardware?

2 Likes

These improvements do not affect the operation of applications, and do not accelerate them. You can take a look at any tests, performance comparisons of ANY applications, Win7 or faster, or on a par with Win10. Or conduct tests yourself.

Thanks, I’ll see.

Which parts of the client application can I freely modify to not get a global ban? Or with a modified client is allowed to go to the local server? Where in the rules is it described?