Resource scrambler - Randomize all custom resource events [Anti lua-injector]

How would these things impact HWID and MAC address bans?

Even if you had a VPN, FiveM runs on your machine and has access to whatever the fuck it may want.

1 Like

New update guys ! If it works correctly it will scramble custom non-net client events like esx_society:openBossMenu

Please try it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I only saw the part about IP’s when skimming through the sentence.

EDIT: Nvm ignore that there was no mention of IP adresses lol just me being dumb.

That’s what i was needing! Thank you!

1 Like

Little fix pushed again !

Can you make this ignore events like onPlayerSpawned and all the default ones?

great script like always! , woult be fun to just leave the trigger like it is, so we know what the trigger is about, but instead add random letters and numbers to it.

Awesome release! Right after I go around swapping all the events manually you go and create this haha! I was keeping a list of the old event names so when someone triggers them it just logs their info for me to review/ban later, will this even work with the way they trigger the commands? I’d still like to flag/catch people who are attempting to cheat.

I am testing a complete rewrite of the script ignoring default events like playerSpawned

Maybe In a future release I will add a logger for real event names

Excellent resource. Thanks for taking this on.
Any way to get an output of all the old function names? This could be beneficial to create a new resource that listens for calls to the old name which would indicate a cheater. You could then have anticheese record this and ban, or just straight up ban the l33tH@xor

Great idea, thats what I was talking about I will look into this later for now I am working on a full rewrite because the current version is a bit buggy and source code is horrible :smile:

1 Like

An output, like csv or something, that has the “before” and “after” functions would be dank.

1 Like

New release v0.2.0 : https://github.com/indilo53/fxserver-resource-scrambler/releases/tag/0.2.0

1 Like

Since people seem to be having issues where event names are changed and code is hard to maintain:

Keep an un-obfuscated version of the source that you work on, and run the obfuscation on a copy of the code before pushing it to the server. Don’t obfuscate the actual source, just a copy of it.

2 Likes

Hi, after scrambling recources im tryin to join my server with inject. + lua exec it will crash my game, i quess its working?

New release v0.2.1 : https://github.com/indilo53/fxserver-resource-scrambler/releases/tag/0.2.1

• Add make-dist.js
  • Add generation of scrambled-resources/scrambler-events.json
  • Add generation of scrambled-resources/scrambler-vac
  • Updated description

New release v0.2.2 : https://github.com/indilo53/fxserver-resource-scrambler/releases/tag/0.2.2

• Fix scrambler-vac events

can you respond to my pm ?

1 Like

nope, I will not reply to i did not get what to do on step 5 what i need to do there after i have the files ?

3 Likes