RESOLVED: CitizenFX Core Mono StackTrace issue / Botan.dll

I’d appreciate any feedback here as I’ve had this nagging low pri issue on my server for awhile.

After updating my servers FiveM install and launching I am presented with the following issue:

botan

My workaround historically has been to replace the provided botan.dll in the server package with a legacy botan.dll from the summertime - once this is done the server starts fine. However - I am presented with the following console error on launch (not preventing regular server operation, mind you)

fivem

The environment is:
Win Server 2k8 R2
Xeon E3-1270 v3
32 GB Ram

Again - Any insight is appreciated. Everyone here has been exceptional at providing feedback, and I am very greatful.

Expanding:

I removed my VS Redist (2k17) install, and reinstalled it.

Restarted the dedicated server - and relaunched with latest FiveM server (and Botan.dll)

No longer have the initial issue - however I still do see the stack trace mentioned at init. (Image above)

Note: If this is a non-critical known issue - just let me know and I’ll sleep soundly.

Edit: After some searching on the FiveM Discord it appears the CitizenFX team are aware - so disregard.

Edit 2: Incase anyone comes across this topic in a search and are having similar issues with Botan.dll errors on launch - keep in mind, if you happen to be running multiple instances of FiveM server & botan.dll at the same time - running an older version alongside the newer will throw the error upon restarting the newer instance.
Save yourself the stress and update both servers fivem data - or you’ll have to shut down the legacy server in order to launch the newer one again.