[Request] Simple Hello Script

If someone could provide a simple hello script for server side when key is pressed Hello shows up on the screen that would be much appreciated.

Use Arturs playerlist then edit the html file that comes with it to change it to show up anything you want.

@kanersps said in [Request] Simple Hello Script:

Use Arturs playerlist then edit the html file that comes with it to change it to show up anything you want.

So I have tried to make that work using Artus script and it just infinity shows up and wont remove its self, I also tried changing the font of it completely and continuously just stays the same font, It will not trigger using a key for some reason I can’t seem to dissect his code maybe because the lack of Lua coding I haven’t lua coded in like 4 years

@KrizFrost said in [Request] Simple Hello Script:

@kanersps said in [Request] Simple Hello Script:

So I have tried to make that work using Artus script and it just infinity shows up and wont remove its self, I also tried changing the font of it completely and continuously just stays the same font, It will not trigger using a key for some reason I can’t seem to dissect his code maybe because the lack of Lua coding I haven’t lua coded in like 4 years

You don’t need to edit any lua tho? Only the html file & some of the javascript thats in it.

@kanersps Did that bro, then it just refused to open when pressing X for some reason
me and Boss both just couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t displaying when HTML was changed