(Request) Police Self Writen ticket, and Jail time

Hello

I’m looking for a script to my police force where there can self wirte the ticket down for the Civilen player, and same with jail time, so we don’t have to give 2 ticket

FiveM is not a roleplay mod. It’s a mod framework.

It will never have features like this. If you are looking for a script please have a look in #development:releases.

Moved to #development:scripts

1 Like

Depends on how you want this script to work. You could take one of the various texting scripts and edit them. /ticket playerid jailtime reason and then limit it to being used with people of the correct job. To that you’d need some type of either whitelisted job system or an on/off duty system if your jobs are unwhitelisted.
I would also suggest something simple like creating maybe a notepad/citation form w/ html that saves your input into a database. There are a dozen ways you could go through doing this.

I don’t know what framework you are using or if it’s custom. If it’s a widely used framework like ESX or vRP go to those forums and ask them about it. If it’s custom, obviously ask your developers or if you’re the developer my suggestion is above.

I know there are already scripts out there that have this feature present. I don’t remember which ones but I would suggest searching around for them.