[Request] Police Cone Script

Okay, before I begin my request, yes I do understand that there already is a script created by Murtaza that allows you to place cones. I requested that script. What I’d like, if it is even possible, is a script that causes the cones to stop traffic, rather than being indestructible walls that AI repeatedly ram into. I believe Cops FiveM has this down pact, as their cones will cause cars to stop and remain still. I would use Cops FiveM, but our server does not use EssentialMode.

If I were to be picky, I’d request that the script also have a UI or command to delete the cones, but honestly I’ll take whatever is given to me by anybody that has the know-how and charity to make the script. If you have any questions or comments, please post below and I’ll answer it as soon as I see it.

Cheers.

Hello, did you try this Non-Essential version? Removed-no longer working

Is that non ES? I thought it still required ES because it was built off Cops FiveM. I’ll definitely try it out, thanks!

No problem :).
Its not ES… but everyone can be a cop…

That’s fine, we have a whitelisted server anyways so I’m not too worried about people doing things they shouldn’t

it just requires mysql