[REQUEST] Hands up script

Hello!

I was wondering if someone could make me a handsup script that also allows the handsup on the knees, similar to the Department of Justice script. I also want to make sure that if someone puts their hands up, they’re unable to walk around. If you can make one, reply below with the link. Thanks!

Search.
The.
Forums.
Please.

There’s a ton of these already floating around.

None that have the knees option

1 Like

Ok, so. If your running a server you should have some knowledge of lua. Modify it.

Pffft you’re funny XD

3 Likes

Keyword there being “should”.

1 Like

Yes, there are ones with the knees. Several. Search the forums, look on github, etc.

Or take any of the emote scripts and edit them after finding the hands up knees animation.

OR better yet, after 10 seconds of searching.

The ignorance is astoundingly annoying. I can understand making a request, but at the very least be thorough in making sure it is not already released. So someone doesn’t waste their time making something already out there.

And yes, I’m a little salty.

I do apologize on that part, but I don’t appreciate the comment. I’d looked around trying to find a script that was somewhat specific, as put in the request.

1 Like

If your looking for something specific you’ll probably have to make it yourself. That’s what I was hinting it. No need to get mad. Just understand,recently a lot of ppl join the forum don’t search and make requests. You don’t have to be a master coder to make small changes. I suggest you download sublime, get the natives plugin for it and play around with a script. Add a couple natives here and there to see how things work and see the results. Start small and see how things go. Everyone learns differently, I watched a lua video and was lost. Jumped in and started playing around and been having fun since. If you use a base like es, take a look at how it’s coded. Learn from it. A little goes a long way.

Just saying , that shit is broken if you dont use Essentialmode

1 Like

knock it off @HST no need to be a jerk

1 Like

Ok… no need to bump a topic to start an argument… (or feed an argument that died 2 months ago).

:lock: