[Request] FiveM Forum Phone App

FiveM phone application. It would be amazing to manage the forum at least on the go. Adding a way to EASILY browse on FiveM’s very own app would be not only easier for those that follow their posts but also for creators to respond away from home instead of going to their google app and typing in FiveM.net and logging in and checking up on their page. Just food for thought.

There is Discourse Hub for iOS. Not sure about Android. Discourse is the software used for this forum and the app can be used to easily keep Discourse forums in one place.

1 Like

Discourse is already mobile compatible. No need for a separate app

1 Like

If you are using any browser which supports “progressive web apps” you will get a popup to add “FiveM to your homescreen” and it will open as standalone app

Screenshot_20190922-183544_One%20UI%20Home

3 Likes

Just an idea as usual. I was unaware of Discourse but it would be nice to have a standalone app anyway. I do see some practicality in the idea.

The progressive web app basically acts like a standalone app even though it runs on chrome

Adding to this, you can also enable push notifications and such, so an entire standalone app would be a bit redundant.

I will give it a try