[Request[/emote/checkplate

there was this script that was on here that had emotes and checkplate anyone have it? If so thanks

If your referring to the removed MDT scripts, they were random results anyway. As for emotes there are so many emote scripts pick one you like. I don’t see the point in using a script that returns random results and forces the civ to RP a situation on the spot. Especially if the vehicle is the players and the runplate returns some awkward randomness. The show id script was the same way. Each time you show id, you have a different name. Zero RP logic.

thats true i wish there was a way to track it then have it really show

And yeah that is what im looking for cause its better then nothing in my opinion

The author removed it and without consent it’s not right to share it. However check this out.

i got that but when you go to check the plate i only get the name also you have to buy the car from the shop for it to register i tried getting help to make it so whenever someone get in a car it saves it but

I don’t use that script too many SQL queries when perms would work just fine. I would suggest looking into the garagesV4 script and scripting a runplate yourself.

anyway you could help me with that?

Humm, Cops don’t use huge SQL Queries, there are SQL Query when you interact with a citizen sometime and when you connect / die . :confused:
Also a CouchDB version is in progress

i also have garages v4 its just the scripting part to make it when they get in it writes the sql.

@Kyominii personal preference that’s all. I prefer to use perms over queries Everytime I can and save the queries for what cannot use perms. I am in no way shape or form knocking or badmouthing the script. You made a hell of a script there that thousands are using and enjoy. It’s just to each their own, ya know.

@ExoticNx I have a lot on my to do list before I get to something like that. But the same way the runplate was pulling a name for you, you can adapt the code to pull the plate from the garages. Take a look at the queries and use them as examples for the one you want to make. Make backups and try till you succeed.

1 Like

We removed it only after several individuals claimed original ownership (in-which case it clearly wasn’t theirs) and the most recent one being someone to claimed they found it along time ago and needed someone else to convert to FX. while it is true that we could of made it pull out of a database, at the time our community didn’t need something like this. we may release it again at some point, only after we update it and make it a much better experience, and much better for more servers.

and @HST, while you are right about most of this, however, since the original post is their you weren’t able to read about the MDT script is that it was created for our server’s type of Roleplay. Which in the grand scheme of things, is hard to understand as its rather unorthodox and not normal to that of most RP servers. we released it for public use as we figured it was better to share things rather than keeping them under wraps, like most servers at the time, and still today practice. (however obliviously, that didn’t work out for us, and left our dev rather frustrated)

also, keep in mind this was his first script he ever created, not just in FiveM, but for anything, first time developing, and we’re pretty proud of him for that.

Hope this could answer the questions that you may have about the script, we’re sorry that its not available for you, and hope you found something that works for what you need.