[Request] Alternative for EUP? (ESX)

Hello,

I see on servers that EUP is heavy script, so is there a alternative script to have custom police/ems outfit with custom player heads?

thank you for helping!

What do you mean by “heavy script”? If you want custom uniforms with “custom player heads” meaning MP then you would still have to stream custom clothing.

EUP can give fps drop on server, can i have custom player heads without eup?

I have been on many servers and worked with many servers with a lot of scripts and have been with many users on high and low end computers and none have experienced issues with EUP causing fps issues. Can you define “custom player heads”? If you mean MP peds then technically yes as EUP is just a big uniform pack and you just need to stream different/less clothes.

Hi friend , i buy me all the scripts here legale on cfx , about clothing for my police - medis , ect so for the jobs where a can buy dutch uniforms ? I pay every 30 day’s 15 Euro for my patreon key - Please can you give me eny advice ? sorry my english is’nt perfect :heart: :v:

https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/character/26064-emergency-service-ai-outfits-for-dutch-eup-mod-20-ultimate-backup-compat/ But please contact the developer before if you can use it on your server.

1 Like

Many thanks for this info - You Are Great ! Love such persons that helping other friends. :v: :heart: :+1:

1 Like