[REQUEST] AI plane transportation

i remember seeing this along time ago, but can no longer find it. Essentially instead of using a teleportation script from LSIA to Sandy Air Field you would be teleported into a plane that is flown by an AI. i haven’t been able to find it but if anyone has it or can help steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advanced

Search around there is one over at gtav-mods.com but that won’t work on a FiveM server sadly. Non currently exist within the FiveM world meaning you would have to make your own or find a substitute.

1 Like

Would it be possible to use the AI Taxi script just modify it for planes? Idk im just trying to brainstorm now.

I had two similar scripts running, but I ended up using completely different NPC tasks to get the AI flying. On top of that they just barely land, so I’ll have to play about with that.

could u possibly share the resources and i can work on it too

:gift:

Wait did you get one to work

Yes, i can fly from Sandy to Los Santos international airport but the landing is still not 100% perfect

Mine’s practically the same except I fly from LSIA to Sandy, but I think I managed to get the landing to work a little more smoothly by adding a lot of Vector3 Points to get the plane straight. I’m still looking into a less primitive method lol.

If I get it working nicely I’ll share it

well mine actually lands, but the plane will first fly around the destination for 2/3 times and then it will finally land :thinking:

I sent you a message but did you ever finish this?