[REQUEST] Admin Patrol Nearby script thingy

Hello so i was looking everywhere for this script that highspeedgaming and AFS Roleplay has and i really want to figure it out because they look the same on both servers if someone can make one/find one that whould be awesome as i really want to test it and maybe help my server grow!
Example from AFS Roleplay:

Thanks, in advance!

2 Likes

Most of what HSG has is custom made, I’m not sure about AFS. I know HSG the admins just type out their warnings most of the time. I haven’t seen anything exactly like this in the releases.

You could probably edit this to recognize something other than gunshots and work off that. (Probably)

I will test but i dont know lua that well so i dont know if i can do that.

Did not work :frowning: if someone thats a little more smart than me please do it? ill do whatever u want.

hey i made a script like it :slight_smile: when i’m finished i’ll give it to you

EDIT: here ya go: [Release] Admin Script [2.1]

Thank you so much :wink:

1 Like

I am fully aware that it is likely this is no longer relevant. However, I do actually own the original resource used in AFS Roleplay (which has sadly closed). It is likely it no longer works as the code has not been edited or even looked at in years. But I may be able to rewrite it, if people wanted me to.