[REQ] Ragdoll animation upon death

I’m wondering if someone would make a script that has the player ragdoll and stay on the ground when they die and a chat command to get back up.

For instance, if you got shot in the head, you would just ragdoll and drop to the ground and stay there until you would type in the chat to get back up or something similar.

2 Likes

Just use the exported functions from the spawn manager.

vRP Framework has the feature you’re describing.

You’ll have to do some searching for it, but it is called when a player dies (obv)

Spawn manager? Is that it’s own script?

I looked through the documentation, and it seems it’s more tied to hunger and thurst, and if you die/go into a coma state, you can’t be revived, so it’s not quite what I had in mind.

1 Like

Awesome. I’ll have to test it when I can. I’ll let you know if it works!

1 Like

I forgot to add some things to the script above so here you go.

https://www.mediafire.com/?7x27ckin43adpck

should be drag and drop now.

3 Likes

You’re a life saver! Amazing stuff.

Now it would be neat to also implement a death timer that is initialized on command (and keep /revive to medics/cops). I know someone else did it but it the files were confusing and didn’t work on our server.

I was just giving this to you guys as an example. I wont be doing all of that because I am working on a server already for someone. BUT you guys are free to add and delete what you want from that example.

1 Like

Completely understandable. Just having the base is great. Thanks again.

no problem. hope it helps.

is it anyway you could make it so only ppl in cop/ems ped can use it? been trying for hours now :frowning:

1 Like

Would recommend using a different script as that one was from June 2017

yh i been looking for one but this is the beste one i found :slight_smile:

I heard that RPDeath or whatever its called now is pretty good?

1 Like

then the players can revive themself? think i saw that in the script :label:

I mean that’s an easy fix with the command but I still don’t think it fixes your issue with wanting it restricted :smile:

yh :frowning: (20charrrrrrrr)

Sorry. I don’t really wanna work on that old script anymore.

ahh okei its find, thanks anyway :slight_smile: