No longer active

Hey Yall,

First let me start by saying if you are an immature, power hungry kid whether your 13 or 29 please don’t waste my time nor yours. Just don’t respond back and it’s that simple.

My buddy and I are looking to get back into the swing of running a community, a mature, roleplaying community. Not GTA V Online community. We have kids and don’t need to raise more…

We have ideas and are opened to hear others ideas and opinion so with that being said, we are looking for an EXPERIENCE developer to assist our very talent developer by taking some of the workload and doubling up on knocking out the server. He has about 40 percent of the content on, but not only is he adding the contents (Scripts) and custom cars plus,he is having to change some of the script over to English. We are looking for that person that is confidant and can show WORK that they have done. We would like to see an example of your work. We have a 3rd party 12 Core server, and will be looking at expanding once the time comes to more of a dedicated box vs a virtual box. So, if you want to start from ground up to show your work without an investment, now is the time. Message and I will get back with you.

Also, looking for a couple of matured server managers that can help run the server and have the confidence to run a community whether we have 10 people or 110. Must be mature, “KEYWORD”. My buddy and I are both Truckers and myself I can be gone from day to day activity for a couple of days straight.

Thanks,
EMT2215

I’m not a Devloper in any way, and nor am I reaching out to see if I can help in that way, but I’ve been playing FiveM for awhile, maybe I can help you out like being a Dept Head? And if you plan on having a Discord Based server to keep things organized I can help Dev the Discord too!

*bump

DM me on discord- Jack P.#1255

Still in search of another experienced developer to assist our very talent developer we have to help adjust workload, plus if you can code custom scripts and are looking for a new server to grow with check us Southern Comfort RP DM me on Discord- EMT2215#3976

*bump

https://imgur.com/aiTqK4Y

Republic of San Andreas Roleplay

Recently started new community, we just recently started the community a month ago. We are looking for a dedicated staff team that will be focused on building a serious role-play community that is for the players, we value the suggestions from players and use this in order to further develop the server. Our development team implements updates weekly, both large and small to ensure the roleplay experience continues to build strength.

What do we offer?

1. Multiple Characters
  2. 30+ Civilian Jobs (Illegal Cargo Deliveries, Cement Truck Driver, UPS, Custom Scripts and more)
  3. Drug Runs/Moonshine/Drugs are hidden on map to insure more RP (Find out In-Game) (Added Krokodil Drug)(Adding Fentanyl)
  4. Robbable Properties
  5. Over 20+ Ownable Properties
  6. Hiring (Whitelisted) Law Enforcement Jobs +18. (Departments includes Blaine County Sheriff, Paleto Bay PD and San Andreas State Police.)NOTE: SP is OPEN only to transfers from other LEO department.
  7. Emergency Services Jobs (EMS Open to Public)
  8. 40 + Custom Vehicles (90% Customization)
  9. Ownable Companies such as the Construction Company, Towing Company, Taxi Service, Tabacco Company, Nightclub, Bail Bonds and so Much More!!!(Will be adding Advanced Properties so people can own 24/7 - LTDs - and Robs Liquors)
  10. We just need the people that wants to play on an ERROR free ESX server and that wants to have Serious RP and Serious fun.

Requirements

1. You must be 16+ if mature enough and well-behaved (We aren’t a daycare)
  2. You must have Teamspeak 3 Client installed and a working mic
  3. You must have a legal copy of GTA V
  4. You must be able to speak fluent English
  5. You must have and use Discord. And Teamspeak is required if you are in any Emergency Personnel. (LEO-EMS) Also, we are looking at switch to use the ■■■■■■■■ in future. (We have it and it works nicely)

Server Location & Information (JUST UPDATE TO A FULL DEDICATED BOX in the process of switching from a virtual box.)
Server Location: Chicago, IL
Discord Invite: [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeiIOcRX9nLumrtRIYpe7zqgsZ4AQocNaqMPOAWpqDrM2pJw/viewform] Fill out and at the bottom.
Server IP: 209.222.101.120
Teamspeak 3 IP: 209.222.98.117:9017

We are looking for active developers (Scripting, Vehicles, Textures and more) > Scripting Developers must know LUA and provide work examples (a detailed check of your work will be reviewed) > > > > We are looking for Public Relations Staff to help stabilize the community and helping out where needed and conduct interviews when needed.

Hope to see you soon!

Hey FiveM Community,

We just upgraded to a (IP Address 209.222.101.120) FULL Dedicated Box vs a virtual box. The server runs so much smoother using a Full Dedi Box…

We also use the Police Interaction System. This is to provide interaction in between calls. We do run our police/sheriff on a society based system. Which means that we actually have revenue that flows in to our police job. This dictates the pay for our officers/deputies. This also, pays out the bonuses and pay raises.

We (The Departments) have to pay for the weapons and vehicles for our officers/deputies. As an officer/deputy your cruisers are registered to you. And once a month, the officer/deputy are able to trade in and request a different cruiser.

Come on out a fill the server at DownRiver RP…

Cya there…

Come on in, join in on the fun at DownRiver RP… Still accepting applications for Leo’s, including looking for someone to head up and take lead for LSPD…

Cya on…

FiveM Community,

We are looking for some people to fill our 32 man server this coming Friday the 5th of July and through the weekend, to help conduct a server stress test. Hopefully, you will enjoy the server and the performance that you will wish to stay in our community.

The reason for the stress test is that we just upgraded to a full dedicated box, from the average virtual box.

Also, we would like your input. We pride ourselves on our NO ERROR Server. I personally don’t like connecting to a server and getting error messages…

Join our discord at https://discord.gg/MvuMdd Down River Role-Play Server.

Thanks,
Coleman

This Friday the 5th at 1900 EST we will be conducting the server stress test. ALL are invited to hop on and enjoy some RP. What is it going to hurt, heck you may enjoy it and decide to stay…

We are hiring for LEOs, and as of right now our EMS is open to the public. We even got the EMS setup to run Local (AI) Calls in between picking up players. This just adds some extra cash in your wallet.

Tired of wasting time Registering? We have an in game CAD system so no need to go to a website and input info every time you purchase a vehicle or even to register.

Drugs? We got Drugs! Including Krokodil drug, on top of the Marijuana, Cocaine, Meth and Heroin.

Drinks? We got Drinks! From Beer to Whisky. We even have Moonshine that you brew yourself, you can either take it home and enjoy the Shine, Sell it to a bootlegger or even sell to players…

Jobs, we have a FULL employment center, outside of the whitelisted jobs. Beware, certain jobs require you to have certain licenses. Example: The oil refinery and fueler job, (Yes the fueler is a custom job) You are required to have a CDL and a Hazmat card. For both requires you to transport oil and fuel which is Hazmat. Another example" The taxi job requires your to not only have a DL, but you must have a chauffeur license also… Now, you not illegal if you don’t, well until you get caught…

We have other licenses at our Courthouse on Innocence blvd. Technically, moonshine is legal to brew up to 20 Jugs, with the Small Brewery License. Without it is illegal also, selling to bootleggers is illegal.

We made a level and fair playing field when it comes to our drug setup… They are hiding off the map so not only do you have to local the drugs but, it helps to involve more people RP. If you local the drugs and the processing, keep it to yourself and sell to other players to keep you hands somewhat clean, or sell to Locals yourself and make an empire. It is up to you, your story-your life. NOTE: You are able to harvest and sell without cops on. But, there must be cops on in order to process or package your drugs. All this means is that you are able to sell at a lower price to an Local (AI) like, singles or teenies vs packages which would bring in more money, but also more risk…

Come on out and give us a try… .Again, never know you may enjoy our city…

Thanks and cya on Friday…

Good Evening,

Today is the day to stress test the server… ALL are welcomed to join… Patrol will be starting at 1900 (7PM) EST. We as a community would appreciate all that would hop on for atleast 30 minutes for the test…

Server: 209.222.101.120 for direct connect or search Down River RP…

Thanks…

Sorry for late rely…

First and foremost, thank you to all that participated in our server testing, and overall it was a success.
Secondly, We have listened… We have taking some of your suggestions and implemented, and that is my excuse of a delayed response here… Not only are we going to add in more drugs (Fentanyl and others :slight_smile:) But we have also looked at rebranding our name… Yes that is right we heard you, lol… Evidently, DRRP sounds like DURP… So, we worked out with some of the suggestion and ReBrand to Republic of San Andreas, which was the most popular name choice. So now we went from DRRP(DURP) to ROSA, yes ROSA… lol… But hey we like it and it was a popular choice…

We are still looking for more and more and more civilians to get on and RP. Plus, we are hiring a few more LEO’s, if you are 18 or older and wish to apply use the application up top and submit. The discord information is at the end of the application. This does include if you want to join as a civilian. NOTE: Why as a civilian must I apply? You don’t persay, but to to get the latest and greatest news and to participate in suggestions. Now, our Discord may look a little bear, but what happen (MY FAULT) I accidently deleted the old during the rebrand and now trying to contact all that was on there… MY BAD…

Plus, filling out the application you will be able to contact us to get access to the teamspeak. Plus, when we go whitelisted and start using tokovoip you will be the first to come onboard…

Come check us out and I’m sure you will enjoy…

Thanks,
Coleman

This is a great server, being that it is a NO ERROR server!! It runs smooth and has so much to offer!! For once there is a great staff that listens to requests, and strives for greatness!! Come join us and be apart of a wonderful server…

We have added ALOT to the server, more recently added the documents for both public and job related use. Biggest plus to this, is when in RP, we can now produce a search warrant and/or show an arrest warrant. Plus, we use Collect DNA and now having a document for both the collector and the person giving the sample.

We have progressed leaps and bounds ahead of alot of others servers. With all of the Jobs, Activities and the small things. 100% works, no Error server is what we pride ourselves on.

Come out and be apart of a growing community.

Thanks,
Coleman

Added notepad to further our RP immersion… We have so much RP tools it isn’t even funny. Tired of the blah servers? Check us out, I’m sure you will find something to do… Come on in and check us out… Bring your RP face…

Direct connect is 209.222.101.120 or just search for our awesome ESX server 100% NO ERRORs. Server @ Republic of San Andreas… US Based server, welcoming anyone and everyone…

Thanks.

Looking to start a NEW server? How about giving us a chance, we may be the new server you need. We have custom cars, 30 or so with more coming in. We have licenses, for your company businesses, Food Handler licenses and more… Custom scripts from jobs to the moonshine… Come on and check us out at Republic of San Andreas. Direct connect at 209.222.101.120.

Stop by and fill out an application and connect to discord at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeiIOcRX9nLumrtRIYpe7zqgsZ4AQocNaqMPOAWpqDrM2pJw/viewform

Thanks and cya ya in the city…

This Saturday at 2100 EST or 9pm EST, is the last open LEO class. Once we finish with this class there will be a 2 weeks played on the server with a character. We have Multiple Characters, but you will have to be joined on the server for atleast 2 weeks. If you are interested in joining this round of LEOs, click the link one post above and get your application in… We will also, be going to TOKOVOIP by the end of this weekend, so please have Teamspeak downloaded and ready to go. Not, sure how to download or where to download, join our discord and we will help you… You will need the tokovoip pluging for teamspeak which isn’t very large…

Direct join our server at 209.222.101.120 or search Republic of San Andreas…

Cya there…