[Report] Server using VIP's to get money off five m

Hello. I want to report a server that are using VIP service 10$ month to get some privileges I know it is against the rules so I want to report them.

IP address: 134.255.219.14:32036

Creo que para mantenimiento del servidor si se puede, Pero no estoy seguro… Si tampoco se puede… como auto financiamos nuestros servidores? PD: No tengo nada que ver con ese servidor.

Saw this come up on another thread. Believe it’s alright as long as it’s going towards the server costs and no profit is being made by the admins/owner. You’re allowed to offer in game perks for ‘donations’ towards the fivem server expenses only.

Someone can correct me if its wrong but believe I had seen someone say it was alright as long as it went to those purposes only.

1 Like

Heres the thread, Donator status

plumbumcfx-system.element.82
Sep '17

People somehow misinterpret the Service Agreement as stating ‘no in-game perks’, but this is false: the only meaning is literally ‘don’t make profit’. Disabling a donation button when you’ve reached a monthly expense goal, for example, is a way to achieve this.

so imagine they made 100$ with 10 people, the server costs 10$ per month, where are the others 90$? And btw i give a paysafecard to the owner, he uses it wherever he wants right ?

I dunno what a paysafecard is tbh so I dont’t know. But I see what you’re saying but just wanted to show you the post mainly. Some Dedi’s do cost upwards to hundreds of dollars though which could host everything they need.

Just need to prove what you claim more or less. A lot of communities have VIP/Rewards for donating that I’ve seen and I’m sure some of them get more than their required amount. Just gotta prove it if that makes any sense.

To also add onto this, your screenshots give us a limited view on what this server owner is doing. For all I know it’s a VIP status for something website/forum related which technically, even if its a FiveM server has nothing to do with FiveM directly. As soon as it involves FiveM itself (the game / client) and if the VIP includes any extra’s for FiveM (the game / client) it falls under the TOS.

Because me offering VIP on my website, regardless if it’s all about FiveM is not me making money off actual FiveM (the client) but rather off the discussion topic FiveM.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

E-mail pr@fivem.net with evidence.