#ended

Topic ended not most to say right now

I would reccomend emailing support@fivem.net (I believe is the email) and send them a email with all the evidence you have etc. and they will most likely get back to you. This is to the best of my knowledge and may be incorrect, if so can someone correct the information I provided. Thanks & Good Luck. -Eden

1 Like

I will do that . He was pinging my server without any autorization and i was talking with the owner and he sayed that they were " TESTING SERVERS " but without an autorization . I will send a email to fivem too thank you !

Pinging a server and DDoSing are two different things. So make sure you are clear in your email.

Yeah but leaking ip’s from users i think it’s ilegal . Thanks by the advice my english is not too good

Well server IP’s because of the way you can connect to it and it shows in direct connect are easy to get, but leaking IP’s from people joining the server isn’t illegal but is frowned upon and they should not do it. Message that email I sent and they will be able to help you the best. -Eden

Thank you i will .

Yes - also ensure that you include specific details about how (Even though it may be as simple as checking their logs) and include the screen shots you have posted above. Hopefully they get taken care of properly.

nice vip system do you have in your server so many time ago, nice profit ladys enjoy ban, ping servers dont are ddos kids, donations can not be benefited if beneficiaries are not donations are vip

They can take donations all they want. as long as they don’t make money. Which Fivem has no way of being sure how much one community’s service’s costs. plus some community’s use expensive hosting providers and bills could be 500+ for the server alone.

rockstars (gta v) or any other company does not allow to create something for lucrative fund this is illegal, the five M has partnership with gta v, the only method that big companies let do is stremming or donations! and not vips.

according to FiveM’s current policies, we might be prohibited from doing such things
“donations can not be benefited if beneficiaries are not donations, they are vip”

Give something in exchange for money that its not donation :slight_smile:

It says “including donations” the main message says you can only cover costs from things like the examples. This means they can make all the money they want if they stop accepting money once they hit server costs and are going to make a profit.

donation is when you make a donation without waiting for a return!!!
VIP is business

Yes and no. If someone donates most communitys give them something as a thank you. so some community’s set standard items given in return its more of a thank you then someone paying for admin which would be more like a business transaction imo

Like paying to be unbanned get admin, get a certain mod(vehicle, script, etc) is where it become not being a donation to me

Legal aspects

Donations are given without return consideration, The person or institution giving a gift is called the donor , and the person or institution getting the gift is called the donee.

“and urs are selling 8 million and more things for 100 €” do cant call this donator lol

I donate € 10 for take weed, in your thinking I’m buying weed? Or am I just a donator?

If you donate 10 euros for a tangible product, aka weed, then you’re not making a donation - you’re making a purchase. Your theory doesn’t hold weight here…

If you donate 10 euros for in game weed, you’re making a donation because it is not a tangible item that you physical hold within the real world. Therefore, servers may take donation to cover their server costs and offer in game perks or bonuses. They cannot make a profit… and since we’re pulling up definitions…

prof·it
/ˈpräfət/Submit
noun
a financial gain, especially the difference between the amount earned and the amount spent in buying, operating, or producing something.

Okay then as proof that it is not profitable? nobody can find out but it is very suspicious more than 17 donations of 100 € each without counting the rest, I can make an equal system and you can not prove that it is to profit?

As I said, you’re welcome to send an email to support@fivem.net if this is bothering you as much as it seems. Again, provide proof that they’re taking a profit and allow the Collective to investigate further. This is essentially a dead issue now since I’ve provided you with the ONLY way to get the situation rectified.

simply when I had a server had an equal system and I received an email from zap-hosting to say it was illegal, but now it’s already legal? Of course I feel angry I hope you understand my side :slight_smile: I will not comment on this subject and I will send you an email, thank you and have good day :slight_smile: