Report a server

There is a way to ask fiveM to blacklist a serveur , cause they stole all my server base and all the work I did the last 10 months ?

thanks

4 Likes

How did they get access to your files?

they were old admin community of the server

2 Likes

FiveM most likely wont do anything about it because you have no proof they were your files and also maybe donā€™t give people access next time.

2 Likes

My question is how would you prove it is your code? Did you custom script it from scratch? If you are using public scripts then I doubt they can do anything for you.

2 Likes

I had both , public , pulic modified and personal script , but some script said , "do not release or publish whitout permissions if you modify themā€™ , I did not share anything and now script modified are in the wild.

1 Like

unless the scripts you made have your credits within the scripts there is no real way of telling you even made themā€¦ gunna be hard to prove it sadly.

I would say since they are mostly public there is nothing that can be done. All scripts I make I put on my github so it shows the date I made my first commit etc (if I donā€™t want people to see it I use a private repo)ā€¦ That way I can prove ownership of my code.

1 Like

thatā€™s a good idea , I wasnā€™t thinking about bad people.

Iā€™m not a bad guy about sharing , Iā€™m nice , for exemple a ton of server are using the script ā€˜chasseā€™ (translate = hunting) , I made it , and Iā€™m happy than people are using it , cause I shared it , but in this case they stole everything without asking me.

Yeah, Would just say cut the losses or do what I would doā€¦ (Update the ā€œChasseā€ script and make it much better then the one they have) :smile:

1 Like

i would like to report USA | REALISM ROLEPLAY | https:www.usarrp.net | 32 SLOT/162.248.94.43
server for admin abuse. Admins banning people for personal issues from role playing. Also for meta and power gaming but please dont just take my word for it go check it out

you got proof, because what people do with their own servers arenā€™t fivemā€™s concern, as if you got banned that isnā€™t nothing you can do about it, fivem and anyone else here are going to tell you to either appeal your ban at the server you got banned at or ā€œsuck it upā€ and move on.

so fiveM does not care about the people that make them look bad? thats bad for bizz

How does it make them look bad? they dont run the serversā€¦ the users doā€¦ its make themselves look bad.

if you got banned from there server take it up with them.

i had a server auctually steam my money and not use it to pay for the server they used it for there own life they dident pay for the server and im out of 400$

If you have an issue with a server, contact pr@fivem.net. Do note that if someone ā€œstoleā€ your work, thatā€™s not something fivem can do anything about. You are responsible for your own security on your server. If you failed to setup a decent system to prevent others from taking your stuff, then thatā€™s totally your fault.