Remove weapons from peds/npc

Heya!

I’m literally getting crazy over here, can someone probably help me out since i’m quite new to LUA and Modding, i cant figure this out myself even tho i’ve been searching the whole forum, read about natives and such…
The case is that i just figured out that specific peds spawn in with weapons and if i steal a car or something they’ll start shoot at me.

How in the name of g do i remove the weapons from those guys on server start-up?
It has to be some kind of way, i would really appreciate a simple tutorial or script that i can use at least something that can point me in the right direction.

Kind Regards,
Birolele

Here is some natives i found that may help you. I’m not going to create a script for you but here.

[EDIT] This is probably what your looking for :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank you, i really appreciate your help.
But sadly thats what i’ve found as well, but i actually have no idea how to get started from that haha.
Sad to say, but i’m all stuck…

Is it complicated to script those kind of things?

Kind regards.

1 Like

Hmm ok This may help you if you want to find the NPC model names. And just put the model names in the cfg file under “cfg.noguns”

https://github.com/Sighmir/npc_control

Thank you once again!
I bet i can get something out from this at least, doesnt seems that hard actually.
But of course, if anyone else can provide such a script i’m more than thankfull.

Kind regards.

1 Like

Good luck! :slight_smile: :mascot:

Did it work? :slight_smile:

The NPC_Control is working, but we had to disable it again, because it was using soo much Server Performance that our FPS went down by around 20% having this script enambled :frowning:

Heey guys i want to know what de peds/NPC name is of the lost mc? Anyone have an idea?

1 Like