[Release][YMaps] FiveM Custom Maps

map
community
xml
ymap
tga

Hey man! You are the best! Can you do this??

Thhx :wink:

Thanks for adding my maps.

I’ll see more on it later today

Np

Ive made progress on procopio but some props seem to be missing!

Any help would be very much appreciated!

@AntwanR942

Sorry, I saw your comment when you posted it but I had to fix something and totally forgot to answer.

It looks good, I haven’t tested the map itself in singleplayer, so I don’t know what’s missing. It looks good though, and I hope to hear from you when you do more. I don’t really have the time and motivation right now to help out, and I am really sorry about that.

@godgutten I’ve seen that you’ve done some great work and wonder if you can convert these 3 maps to FiveM?

thx

not sure if you’re still converting maps but heres a new version of vice city that actually might work pretty well if you want to give it a shot https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/vicecity-to-v

hmm i can see if I can try

I have looked at it and tested a little and it is 100 custom props and it’s possible to make it work. The only thing is that it’s over 100 custom props and I don’t have the time to fix so all those can spawn. What I recommend you doing is to join their discord and talk to them if some of them can help you. I would have been glad to help, but I just don’t have the time atm.