[Release] [YMAP] Xmas Edition

Here is my version of a ymap for Christmas most of these items are located at main player locations such as the Main city to Paleto and Sandy shores so enjoy!!!

22 Likes

too early smh (20 chars)

NO SUCH THING AS TOOO EARLY Listens to Christmas music

10 Likes

Awesome work a Big Christmas tree in the park would be awesome too

go look :wink: already ahead of you! There is allot

Downloading now Thanks! :slight_smile:

looks good… might add it to my server after Thanksgiving.

will you be updating it as time goes? if so, I have to make sure I keep a extra eye on it :slight_smile: :christmas_tree:

lol good work dude

Nice work dude do you have the xml and also dose it have Xmas tress around the map ??

For some reason not working in my server, tried with original name and then different name…?

because it’s wrong, how did you do it, here’s a tutorial … starts from line 6 and you’ll see it works by itself.

Yes i will be updating it this version was a test run, I figured having lights everywhere would cause allot of Ymap lagg for players but it looks like it doesn’t so i will continue further glad you all like it!

I would like to see the decorations at the La Fuente Blanca
Ranch as well.

1 Like

Will do XD Loading in right now if anyone else has ideas please let me know.

This is amazing works great in my server, if you are able to could you keep updating this? Add more lights at the 24/7s Gas Stations etc…?

Of course just did a few things so far! Example:

1 Like

Looks nice so far. Will you add a xmas tree inside the ranch? One of my civs owns it and wants a tree. Thanks for your hard work

Sadly you cant add things inside loading interiors

oh well. Maybe just one outside would be good.:slight_smile: