[RELEASE] [YMAP] Sandy Shores Storyline | Construction Site | Easter Eggs

Hello, Welcome to my new series! I really haven’t seen this on the forums and in any community so far so let’s see how this goes! Please leave all feedback down below and any buggs so I can fix them ASAP! Also there is Easter Eggs so these will be hinting to what the new location will be!

Info:
This is a map that is creating a story line of Sandy Shores! This map contains a construction site and some easter eggs across all of Sandy Shores hinting to the new location!

Installation:
Download
Put SandyShores-Week1 in your resources files
Start SandyShores-Week1 in your server.cfg | start SandyShores-Week1
Restart Server and have fun!

Download Link:
SandyShores-Week1.rar (39.8 KB)

Known Buggs:
None so far

:weight_lifting_man:

8 Likes

Maybe instead of weeks you could do versions and make it a whole pack idk just a thought. Great work!

1 Like

That’s probably what I’m gonna to do, still trying to find out what would be the best, but great idea I will keep that in mind!

1 Like

Maybe you could do this but start it at different places at different times

1 Like

also @HypnoticNoah Mind if i try to take this concept and do some other things with it aswell? (Maybe even modify some of the in game things)

1 Like

This some RP right here. Great job man!

1 Like

well done mate cant see it in my server

1 Like

Next new location will be in Grapeseed

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

sure but give me some credit on the idea and send me it so i can see how its like

1 Like

Coming Soon :
There will be options with what type of model you want to download!
1.) In-Construction model with eater eggs hinting to final product
2.) Final Product with a secret script to enhance RP at that location (This will also include a small hint on the next new location)

2 Likes

pretty nice tbh

1 Like

This is so great.
Hope to see more of this!