[Release] WraithRS | Advanced Radar System [1.0.2]

Also is there a way you can add a button to enable and disable the beeps

I had renamed the folder the script was in (from wk_wrs to something else) because I did no saw anything in the scripts looking for that path, but renaming the folder actually fixed it.

Thank you again :slight_smile:

This looks really neat. Iā€™m glad that the modding community is taking off, soon itā€™ll be at the level of Arma 3 and beyond.

1 Like

Hey Wolf, anyway you can make this about 30-50% smaller?

No, but you canā€¦

3 Likes

Great Job!
Downsize will take some work.
I adjusted it and looks good but if you make it to small the text will start overlapping. You will need to adjust all of the text and colored boxes I think also.

Our players said the same thing - they love it! But to bigā€¦

What did you change?

Itā€™s a perfect size, it used to be 20% bigger than it currently is.

We have been using it on Blue Code Gaming server. Absolutely love it. Works wonderfully. Thank you for making it and for releasing it to the community.

Iā€™m glad that you like it.

Itā€™s great, you really did a good job with this one. Quick question any reason it shows on ambulance and fire engines? I figure its becouse they are under an emergency class but Iā€™m not sure

Yes because they are under the emergency class.

I thought as much, thanks for the super quick reply your doing an awesome job man

can this be used with your actionmenu resource. as like a button to toggle the nui for the radar? if so that would be awesome.

EDIT: lol when i was typing my reply i saw @BlackWidow is replyingā€¦ seems legit!

1 Like

I saw the same but to you replying. Did make me chuckle. I think a show \ hide toggle would also solve my issue

1 Like

LOL same here :joy:

(god dang 20 char limit!!!)

1 Like

Add this as a button to your ui.html of the actionmenu:

<button class="menuoption" data-action="radarrc">Radar RC</button>

Then add this to your cl_action.lua under the NUI callback:

if ( data == "radarrc" ) then 
        TriggerEvent( 'wk:radarRC' )
    end
1 Like

so would i have to add the entire script into the bottom of cl_action.lua?

Amazing, just amazing. Great work man this is a beautiful script, something FiveM has been waiting for, for a long time.

Great Job fixing the control button. However, now when we are out of the car and we try to set radar up like we are trying to roleplay like we got a speed gun. The menu glitches constantly and then our character freezes in place and we have to leave the server to unfreeze the character and rejoin. If we dont we get the error and we crash out called, ā€œtable-music-bakerlooā€. Can you please fix this. So far I love this radar!!!