[Release] WraithRS | Advanced Radar System [1.0.2]

Hey! I was wondering for me, after you press ctrl+m it works, however after you dismiss it, i cant bring it up again?
Thanks!

I Tried Putting this in my sever and it isnt working, May i have help please.

Love the script, Is there Anyway I can Extend the radar range? All of my testing shows that it only clocks the car at about 50 feet, Rather get it around 150 feet range.

Yeah I changed that, still dosenā€™t change it :frowning:

I set my the key to turn the radar on as 7 and set the FWD & BWD FAST key as 8.

-- LCtrl is pressed and M has just been pressed 
        if ( IsControlPressed( 1, 161 ) and IsControlJustPressed( 1, 161 ) ) then 
            TriggerEvent( 'wk:radarRC' )
        end 

-- LCtrl is not being pressed and M has just been pressed 
        if ( not IsControlPressed( 1, 162 ) and IsControlJustPressed( 1, 162 ) ) then 
            ResetFrontFast()
            ResetRearFast()
        end

@CruelAlpha Sounds odd, any error messages in console?

@AJ_Lamb what have you tried?

@Mustang1 You can but it bugs out due to a system I wrote that stops a radar from going underground.

@dibzer Remove the IsControlPressed.

1 Like

Which one? Can you edit that code for me so I know

Good job! But I experience the problem that I can open the Radar Menu only onceā€¦ I tried deleting the vehicle and reinstalling the script etc. Nothing helpedā€¦ Any solutions for that? (Btw. you can have a look yourself at my testserver 5mrp.de:30110) So it is the same problem @AJ_Lamb described

Update 1.0.1

• Control fix

@AJ_Lamb and @Shrimpz_TV - download 1.0.1 and see if the issue persists.

Remove the IsControlPressed( 1, 161 ) and and also remove the not IsControlPressed( 1, 162 ) and

1 Like

Loving the radar script and so is my community. Thank you for taking the time to make this. Do you have a donation link?

1 Like

Legend! It worked, thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really weird behavior. Using 1.0.1, CTRL+M opens the menu (html) but none of the buttons reacts. Close does not close it either. I do not have any error messages in the console or chat.

I do not think I have any mods bound to the M key.

Continuing to test but if you have an ideaā€¦ :slight_smile:

@WolfKnight179 Wellā€¦ I can start the Radar normally but if i press ā€œcloseā€ the menu never comes backā€¦ I can reset the speed ā€œMā€ and it works fine but I canā€™t reopen the menu (V1.01)

@shadolesknight I thank you for your praise, and I appreciate the offer to donate, but I do not accept them :slight_smile: .

@Altalus That sounds really odd, have you renamed the resource by any chance?

@Shrimpz_TV Do you have a TeamSpeak or Discord I can come on to help you?

TeamSpeak: 176.57.191.162:9960
Discord: https://discord.gg/CxZyDA

However you like :slight_smile:

Man this script is awesome! Thanks!

1 Like

@Altalus do you have the crouch script on your server by chance? I had the new crouch script and it did the same thing you are talking about, but I reverted to the older crouch script /cr and it works flawlessly.

I just tested version 1.0.1 of the crouch script and version 1.0.1 of the radar and I have no issues at all, everyone needs to make sure theyā€™re running both latest versions, and they also need to clear the cache folder just in case.

1 Like

If you have a crouch scriptin the server it will not pull it up, I removed the crouch script and it works wonders! Love this radar script! Works beautifully!

do you think there is a way to make the gui show with your actionmenu resource?