[Release][WIP] Web Admin Panel

ERROR:
tables-data-users.php, Line 38

<?php while($user = mysqli_fetch_object($result)): ?>

Shure that it must be a “:” not a “;”?

Anyone have a solution for the car list in view-user? Mine shows player has cars, but the table is collapsed on itself. . image

Well, I have exactly the same problem and I was not found in the table, would you have found the problem?

Thank you in advance, Regards

Hello boys, someone upload a resource with a script for check “online” on users… i got this error here

Error running system event handling function for resource adminpanelweb: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:34: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘MySQL’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:34: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

Someone can help me with that?

Can you provide a complete web-enabled sql for me? I have a database problem, I have no exact data.

Slt , enfaite cela ne ce passe pas totalement dans la base de donné , il te faut des le depart creer une colonne ID dans la table users ,

Hello everyone, would you have the same problem as me, when I clicked to see the inventory of vehicles, it opens the window and I can not do anything else? here is a screen:

If you have a solution, I thank you in advance, Regards

Help!

you need to create an online column in your users tables :

Tell me if it works, best regards

Seb925
Comment tu as resolu l’erreur des tables ?

Notice : Undefined index: filter in /public_html/admin/tables-data-whitelist.php on line 3
Warning : mysqli_fetch_object() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /public_html/admin/tables-data-users.php on line 38

Merci

change PHP version, I use wampserver and it works perfectly
ou

disable display_errors me her like that i have fixed the problem

how do i use it? how should it be set?

Update:
This week a new version will be release including CSRF protection and Easier install / config

Love u so much, sorry for being a noob on this things, love u work!

please help! Warning : mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2003): Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘mysql-mariadb-4-101.zap-hosting.com’ (111) in /home/p529839/public_html/config.php on line 43
ERROR: Could not connect. Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘mysql-mariadb-4-101.zap-hosting.com’ (111)

Look at the error. Make sure your zap hosted server’s db works (along with the webserver)

Like Thatziv said, you are not connected to the server make sure you can remote access your zaphosted database if you not hosting it localy

Sorry for being annoying, can you help me with this?

i dont have an “Admin” folder…

It’s because the author hardcoded the folder in 19 locations throughout the script. You can either run this script from a folder called /admin in the root of your domain or you can remove the folder from the links throughout the script. You can find them here:

grep -nHIrF -- admin/ (in directory: D:\ownCloud\Downloads\Admin-Panel-SneakGaming-master\Admin-Panel-SneakGaming-master)
./actions/addBan.php:56:    header('location: /admin/view-user.php?userid='.$_GET['userid'].'&action=error1');
./actions/addBan.php:70:        header('location: /admin/view-user.php?userid='.$_GET['userid'].'&action=done');
./actions/addBan.php:75:        header('location: /admin/view-user.php?userid='.$_GET['userid'].'&action=error');
./actions/getcarinventory.php:29:      url: "/admin/actions/deleteItem.php",
./actions/reports.php:20: header('location: /admin/view-user.php?userid=' . $userid);
./assets/js/custom.js:8:      url: "/admin/actions/getcarinventory.php",
./assets/js/custom.js:32:        url: "/admin/actions/addKick.php",
./assets/js/custom.js:58:        url: "/admin/actions/addBan.php",
./assets/js/custom.js:93:        url: "/admin/actions/deleteCar.php",
./assets/js/custom.js:112:        url: "/admin/actions/removeItem.php",
./assets/js/custom.js:132:      //   url: "/admin/actions/addKick.php",
./tables-data-banned-users.php:96:                url: "/admin/actions/removeBan.php",
./tables-data-users.php:42:                                    <a href="/admin/view-user.php?userid=<?=$user->id?>">
./tables-data-users.php:100:                url: "/admin/actions/addKick.php",
./tables-data-users.php:120:                url: "/admin/actions/addBan.php",
./tables-data-whitelist.php:27:                                <a href="/admin/tables-data-whitelist.php?filter=<?=$joblisting->name?>" class="btn btn-primary"><?=$joblisting->label?></a>
./tables-data-whitelist.php:69:                                            <a href="/admin/view-user.php?userid=<?=$userId?>"><?=$username?></a>
./tables-data-whitelist.php:120:                url: "/admin/actions/firePlayer.php",
./view-user.php:364:                                              <form action="/admin/actions/addBan.php" method="SELF">
Search completed with 19 matches.

I’m really grateful!!!

One last query, do any of you know if it can be divided by servers? Since I have 5 servers and every time I open a new one, it only shows me the connected users of that server and not the others