[Release][WIP] Web Admin Panel

Status of version 2

Have to rewrite the index and login and sessions then version 2 is done

As you may know i developed a webmanager a long time ago which is kinda broken and discontinued anyway.
I love to see something that is good and working. Just a few questions.

It looks like it only works with some resources (es,esx or whatever). Is that true or does it work as a standalone?
Does it have multiple server support and if no, will you add it?
As you are working with a database and cronjobs, its easy to implement a restart system. Will you do that aswell?

Hı How to open Panel Plz ?
Discord KeyTur#1357

Well basicly you could never make a standalone version of it because you need to set what you want to see from your database right,

So yeah this is currently only ES and ESX support, onces im done fully implementing these onces i will be working on a VRP side aswell.

not correct. a basic pannel could have kick and ban functionality. you could make them permanent with a simple json database resource (they work very well). Sure it wont have the full functionality but it would still work. basic player information can be fetched via json from the server and additional data (health, weapon, ammunition what car is someone driving) can be made public via (resource) json aswell. As login db you can either use a full database, sqlite or (again) it can access the json database of a resource.

Sad that everything nowdays requires some roleplay base resource. there are still people who do not play rp in any way. And Fivem is also not about RP only.

I guess that depends on your viewpoint. For instance, some might say that it’s sad that so many people release scripts and resources leaving out basic functionality saying things like “not safe to use in it’s current form” and then just leave the users to fend for themselves and write it’s fixes on their own instead of growing or fixing the script they released.

I’m thrilled to see someone make it to version two of something they released, regardless of what framework it’s tied to.

hah, guess you are picking on me here.
well, id be happy to do more but i cant. Back in the day i used to have plenty of time cause i had no job. Now i am a fulltime coder and i have a life outside of … this.

back to this resource. Why build an application that is build on dependencies and make it less usable for others? You should build a basic version with the intent to extend it. that way everyone can make use of it.

It is the way it is. Id be happy to give it a try. I also respected the work. but i am not willing - under any circumstances - to use one of (way too many) rp frameworks and resources.

The reason why its build this way to because i use it for my server.

And i showed it on the forum here and people wanted to use it. So now im trying to make it work for everyone ( esx first ) then extending it to be compatible with vRP aswell. Why? there are alot of server that are using this.
Why not standalone? because the server that have standalone resources made by them selfs they are capible of making it them selfs.

So this is why

How long until the update @SneakGaming I’m really excited to be using this.

God agrees

Currently very busy with work so this weekend I have some time off to work on it but I’ll make sure to keep you guys up to date

Hi I Have set up server correctly but get this ?

was hoping you guys could help