[RELEASE] Robinson's Big Wet Hose (Finally fixed after nearly a year)

Robinson’s Big Wet Hose

The Big Wet Hose

Somebody else fix this while I was away

Versions

2.0 Fixed and Edited by @ GIMIcz all credit goes to for them this update
1.0.01 Fixed Bugs
1.0.0 Still broke
0.0.2 Kinda broken
0.0.1 Very broken

21 Likes

Trying to change title, anyone know why it won’t?

1 Like

You need to have a trust level of regular or above.

Unique and cool script, nice job!

Should rename the title to something like [Release] [WIP] Water Hose Script.

1 Like

I’ve renamed the title for you. :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

Got to admit, I was legit thinking about this idea last week and boom it’s here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now just gotta make it so you need to hook the hose to the fire truck with a hose that shows to all players.

1 Like

:wink:

2 Likes

I tried it on the server, and people other than me couldn’t see the water. Only I have encountered such a problem?:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm, I’ll look into it!

1 Like

ParticleFx is only client side so that is the reason only you are seeing it. It needs to be synced server side for everyone else to be able to see.

You also have NetworkedParticleFx but i have never messed around with that. Ive only done some ParticleFx with smoke and that worked fine with calling it from serverside.

1 Like

hmm this ain’t working I grab the fire extinguisher and I do /hose after that I press the left click and nothing happens do I press a diff button??

1 Like

!hey Tried the script works perfect for me a love that it takes in account the flames ! I made a while back a sort of fire hose using the gta props , managed to creat a props but not a weapon so my question is any way of implementing it into the scrits for more realisme ??
https://imgur.com/CkkHplV

2 Likes

Hey guys sorry about the syncing issues, working on a fix. Should be posted very soon.

1 Like

Wow. Looks good so far. Keep us updated

1 Like

Hi, so when I load it into my test server it says that it cant load it… any fix??? I reinstalled twice.

1 Like

It should be working, are you sure you installed the script properly?
Extract “fields_hose” to /resources/

If you have any additional issues after installing feel free to join the support discord

1 Like

hmmm for some reason when i start the server with the script it doesn’t work. it allows me to type in the command and give me the message that hose enabled. but it dosent work. when the server then is running and i restart the script it. it works fine ? any idea?

1 Like

It is a snyc issue I am working to fix in the the soon to be released update.

1 Like