[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

What did you do to fix the failure to load async error you had before? I’m having the same problem.

1 Like

I’m here to contribute to you. Putting the translations I made. I do not know if there is a problem, but I created an account in Github and put the files there.

I hope to be helping, if not allowed, let me know that I delete the account.

Thank you

1 Like

Hey, thanks for your contributions! If you want to make a pull request to each of those repositories on the main GitHub that would be great.

1 Like

It’s okay with me, just tell me how I do it.

1 Like

How to do a pull request.

1 Like

Same here ! Please help us !!!

1 Like

does anyone get stuck on initialing session?? i really need help

1 Like

Now I have this error:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskScheduler.TryExecuteTask (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00000] in <d7e663f2f7cd4ab6929018ec5233f09d>:0 
  at CitizenFX.Core.CitizenTaskScheduler.InvokeTryExecuteTask (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00000] in /src/code/client/clrcore/CitizenTaskScheduler.cs:130 
  at CitizenFX.Core.CitizenTaskScheduler.Tick () [0x00029] in /src/code/client/clrcore/CitizenTaskScheduler.cs:107 
  at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.TriggerEvent (System.String eventName, System.Byte[] argsSerialized, System.String sourceString) [0x000ff] in /src/code/client/clrcore/InternalManager.cs:210 

If someone can help me please…

Best regards,
KonScyence

1 Like

Does anyone know why I get this error? I’ve reinstalled and imported the sql a few times now.

Failed to load script @ async/async.lua

Do I have to tell it the sql database name or setup a script to tell it to use sql? I feel like this should’ve been an easy setup, I got all the other sql scripts to work for esx_properties.

1 Like

You forgot to install the async folder

1 Like

I did move all the folders into my resources, and async folder is there.

1 Like

Hey, make sure you have all the files within all the folders. At least when I experimented with this, I had to clone some of the folders due to some of them not being transferred over properly.

2 Likes

all esx dosent work for me

2 Likes

I’ve been using ESX for awhile now, I assure you, if you follow the instructions listed it will work. You either don’t have MySQL setup properly, or you haven’t properly setup ESX. Make sure you have an [esx] folder inside your resources folder and ensure MySQL is setup properly with EssentialMode and ESX.

Sorrora
can you shar your esx files and EssentialMode for mysql
because i dont find EssentialMode mysql works properly

Error Phone :frowning:

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_phone: citizen:/sc
ripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/M
essagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:636: in function <citizen:/script
ing/lua/MessagePack.lua:625>
        (...tail calls...)
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:451: in function <citizen:/script
ing/lua/MessagePack.lua:446>
        (...tail calls...)
        (...tail calls...)
        (...tail calls...)
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:441: in function <citizen:/script
ing/lua/MessagePack.lua:437>
        (...tail calls...)
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:338: in field 'GetPlayers'
        server/main.lua:186: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
stack traceback:
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:92>
Error running call reference function for resource esx_phone: citizen:/scripting
/lua/MessagePack.lua:862: extra bytes
stack traceback:
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:862: in field 'unpack'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:338: in field 'GetPlayers'
        server/main.lua:150: in local 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:277: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:268>
[ERROR] [] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback f
rom the query : "SELECT * FROM user_contacts WHERE identifier = @identifier ORDE
R BY name ASC {@identifier=steam:11000010677a220}"

Other people have phone not work ?

2 Likes

Is there any plan to add a ban for SQL on ESX? @GiZz

I know there is a ban command already on es_admin2 but the whole .txt file without times isnt too fun.

I installed ESX exactly as it is shown here…
During loading everything happens well. But when I get into the game I get some errors:

-------------------------------------------------------------
--- No errors detected, essentialmode is setup properly. ---
-------------------------------------------------------------

Current version: 4.6.1
Updater version: 4.6.1

Everything is fine!

hitch warning: frame time of 576 milliseconds
Loaded System.Buffers, Version=4.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_194573364
**Connecting: GLAMF**
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: server/main.lua:145: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:145: in local 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:277: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:268>
[ERROR] [] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : "SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE `identifier` = @identifier {@identifier=steam:11000010ccb18f7}"
Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:556: attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:556: in field '?'
        server/functions.lua:30: in field 'TriggerServerCallback'
        server/common.lua:72: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
stack traceback:
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>
hitch warning: frame time of 265 milliseconds
Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:556: attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:556: in field '?'
        server/functions.lua:30: in field 'TriggerServerCallback'
        server/common.lua:72: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
stack traceback:
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>
hitch warning: frame time of 264 milliseconds

Hi, thanks for this script but i have a question; how do i disable displays when i pressed esc(or, how do i enable displays only when i pressed z button)?

What are install requirements? Do we need essential? Kind of agree on looking for a setup tutorial. It would be helpful. Looking to get away from vRP but I have put a lot of work into it.