[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

find a fix?

Did you fix it somehow??

Did you fix itā€¦ I have same problem :frowning:

too sss

can you help me how do you get dollar icon

its not an issue, command changed, go and change the help from es_extended/server/commands

Hey just saw your reply, i was working on some files really late at night and somehow the whole file got deleted but i added it back in and everything went back to working, I think that error is just saying that it canā€™t find the db so i would double check passwords/ipā€™s that would be my best guess?

No DB is there and working fine. I went back to using 5.0 until they get their bugs solved. Downgrading solved the error for me. No DB changes were needed.

Am I the only experiencing isues with the UI?

For example, buying a car as LSPD member, if the menu disappears (it happens so easy) you are trapped in the interior.

Anyone else? I am a developer and I am looking for a stable rp ā€œmoduleā€ to start working over.

Havenā€™t found a single server with no bugs within the first 5 minutes of gameplay. Absolutely annoying

Thanks

1 Like

You have to use es_ui

So when i download everything i have put them in the correct folders but they dont show up.

Hi,
I am starting the development of a FiveM server, however, after installing ESX, and the required scripts, I have this error that occurs:

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server/main.lua:133: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:133: in upvalue 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388>
        [C]: in function 'xpcall'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372>
Error: Unhandled error in timer: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
    at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766)
    at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761)
    at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908)
    at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972)
    at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076)
    at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097)
    at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33)
    at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:20
    at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:4962:9)
    at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:96:21)
hitch warning: frame time of 513 milliseconds
Error: (node:23652) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
    at Function.values (<anonymous>)
    at execute.then (mysql-async.js:5002:48)
Error: (node:23652) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
Error: (node:23652) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Thanks in advance.

Canā€™t track down what do you mean. Was is this?

My sql database seems to not hold more then one character for my RP server. The first person to join can create a character but people that join after that will not be able to. Is this an issue with the ESX plugin or my database?

How can I make it where when the Lambda menu is opened the money and job does not show? I have looked though and cannot find any settitng for anything.

someone has already seen this error and knows how to solve?

I do not get the icon of money or money but when I give money with admin and I put f2 my money appears ā€¦
When I give money to the tmb bank, the problem is that I do not get the money + money icon ā€¦ Any solution to help me ??
see picture please
https://gyazo.com/2a180ca34d1e9be1d82c1d54840da634

Do you have es_ui installed? If not, that should solve the problem.

any help?

change your mysql connection string in server.cfg from 127.0.0.1 to localhost and give it another shot.