[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

Try clearing the cache.xml file on your computer.

What breaks about the script? Any errors?

I have cleared my cache and still nothing, it took 30 mins to get to step 13 on the loading, and then it crashes

This script in particular is one where peds drop cash when killed. The server side is working where it adds the cash but if I add the code to the client side, the peds don’t drop anything. I don’t see anything in F8 concerning the script. Is there a better way to look for errors?

I have created a new account called experience, everything works perfectly except the icon that I can not load, I used the same system as with the money but instead of “$” I try to load “€”
I leave an image of my problem, if someone could help me I would be very grateful!

I am having trouble editing the ESX and adding resources to it, it simple won’t load it.

I won’t load any of my extra esx resources:
esx_celldoors
esx_detector
esx_radars
esx_outlaw

I have put them all into the server.cfg and they do start in the console

It also won’t save/load any of my edits in the ESX script… Could anyone please help?

Do you have any errors? And did you put them in your ESX Folder?

No errors, and yes I did put them in the ESX folder

Did you restart your server lol

1 Like

Is that the ESX from Zap hosting or the another ?

regards ! I am working on implementing a new account in essentialmode, the account would not be used as physical money, but as experience acquired by time or specific actions, which will be bonus and passive skills to go aunmentado, we would start at level 0 with 0.001 experience each 100 Exp will earn a level.

characteristics
unlocking content according to levels
passive skills for the player according to the level
money bonus for climbing certain levels 20 40 60 …

I am looking for people who can help me with this project, if you are interested contact me.
A greeting !

First tests

When i go into a shop i do not see items, it only says “shop” in the bottom right corner

Hi everyone!

I have problem with cash. It’s not displayed in the corner, where it used to be. I guess I’ve just forget to update something after reinstallation Win, but I rly can’t recall what it might be. Before, it was working flawlessly.

I’ve already downloaded/replaced folders ES and ESX in the server for newest ones. Issue remains.

Purchasing of goods, paychecks and everything work fine with DB in general, so it’s just a cosmetic issue, but still. Come on! :smiley:

Could anyone help me with this, please? :slight_smile:

when i send any item to my car trunk and put some items like food or drugs and press send to trunk so many times the items get doubled how can fix that

That’s an issue with Essential Mode and not ESX. ESX uses Essential Modes money. Reinstall essential mode.

1 Like

Hello. I have a problems with esx_menu_default and esx_menu_list.
I using esx_eden_garage, for example, and if I have 40 or more vehicles than, while menu open and show this vehicles, I cant close them and cant select any vehicle and in F8 get errors. If vehicles < 40 then I can close menu or select or else. Same problem with esx_menu_list. I dont know limit of this but if it reached then I cant close menu and select any.
Its lots of users in list screen

Thx for the advice. But I’ve already replaced all data in Essentialmode folder for newest ones. Everything is stock now. Or is there something else I’ve might overlooked?

I wish I would have magic trunk like this IRL :smiley:

Can you add your own jobs to esx. If so can someone tell me how?

Anyone mind telling me how to turn off the UI on the top right? Want to keep the cash display but not bank, dirtymoney, or job.