[Release] [WIP] ESX 2

Where would I find where ESX.SavePlayers is executed every 5/10 mins? Not talking about where it’s set up in functions.lua or main.lua, just need to know what file or script calls the SavePlayers function on a timer?

Can someone help me?

Thank you for this framework, it looks rly great! But I have big problem, since I’ve installed (no error so far) ESX, I can’t get wanted lvls. Is NPC police, thanks to this framework, completely disabled?

I’ve disabled every plugins (from server even client) and without change. Medics, firefighters are still ok, but no police, no wanted lvls. It happened after I’ve installed ESX to my already functioning FX server.

Looking forward to any advices :slight_smile:

EDIT: SOLVED

its meant to be false… what u saying is DisableWantedLevel true so its turned off no cops change to false

having it false is saying dont disable wanted lvls

Why my fix is closed?This will fix the menu’s “Cash” won’t be translate problem.

i cant anderstand it

table.insert(elements, { label = 'Yrke: ’ … ESX.PlayerData.job.label … ’ - ’ … ESX.PlayerData.job.grade_label })Ovanför table.insert(elements, { label = 'Kontanter: SEK ’ … ESX.PlayerData.money, count = ESX.PlayerData.money, type = ‘item_money’, value = ‘money’, usable = false, rare = false, canRemove = true })

where do i put this one in to make this work

It’s posible to down size gui (money etc.) or even make shorter time to disappear ? I looked every where and I can’t find this option.

app.css and app.js…

Size:
https://github.com/ESX-Org/es_extended/blob/master/html/css/app.css

Fade delays (uses jQuery):
https://github.com/ESX-Org/es_extended/blob/master/html/js/app.js

I need some help here, so i installed everything and i don’t know how to open that boss menu from esx_society?

Where can i change zur spawn Location?

*the spawn location.

what you mean? when you get into game rather than spawning in different locations?

Yes i would change the first spawn to Airport

fivem-map-skater/hipster all spawns in there, just leave ones you want or just one

just to note if one then when spawn in game u go there if die you go same place

diff spawns

one place

hi everyone… i was able to add a little icon beside the job name (like money icons) the problem is that… if i change job… the icon doesn’t change… how can i di to make it change icon when i change job?

what is the name of the script where you can buy and rent appartments?

where can i change the time how often players become payday?