[Release] Windows Auto Restarter/Server Manager v1.1

hmm shall test it out

I’ll will have to see how this works.

no image? It would be great to see how it looks.

1 Like

This is a .bat file, only testing to see. The only image I would be able to put is the cmd window running or the server log.

1 Like

Remove your discord link.

You are the second guy that says me that. I did but I would like to know why I had to do that? I put the Discord link to people be able to reach me out if they need any help…

Oh, ok. Didn’t know that. Tks!

that would be what I am looking for but ill wait for hitch warning fix

@Sentaku have you tried using the v1.0? I acctually don’t know if the problem is with me or with the script cuz in my local pc its fine but at my vps i keep getting these warnings.

I will try this out later

hey guys i have an problem the server is starting and all but it will not restart.
The restart done status of all restarts was settled to not done - false

how can i fix this.

Works fine, but second console in the background keeps running in circles and it doesn’t look right. Is that normal? Also, history in the log doesn’t go further then

Script Created by feR#8191 
Check out my server! 
City Life Roleplay - IP 144.217.32.38 
Discord.gg/s3HUypg  
Script Version: 1.0 

[19/04/2019 - 13:40:57.69] Starting High Stakes Roleplay log... 

###Config### 
lang=en 
sys_lang=en  
serverName=High Stakes Roleplay 
serverIP=127.0.0.1 
stopTestServer=false 
stopTestServerAlways=false 
stopBrowser=false 
browserIm=chrome.exe 
clearCache=false 
clearCacheAlways=false 
location=D:\FXServer\ 
startServer_bat_location=D:\FXServer\serverstarter.bat 
backup=false 
backup_name=resources 
title_main=Administrator:  High Stakes Roleplay 
title_test=Administrator:  High Stakes TEST SERVER 
title_this=Server Manager 
log_name=serverlog 
log_type=log 
log_path=D:\FXServer 

###Retart Times### 
First restart at 000h00m 
Second restart at 000h00m 
Third restart at 000h00m 
Fourth restart at 000h00m 

[19/04/2019 - 13:40:57.69] Starting the server for the first time... 
[19/04/2019 - 13:40:57.69] The restart done status of all restarts was settled to not done - false 

Where I might made mistake, please?

‘set$’ n’est pas reconnu en tant que commande interne
ou externe, un programme exécutable ou un fichier de commandes.

I got these errors on the server launch…

I WILL ACTUALLY REDO THIS SOON

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait without touching this or giving support, I did not have too much free time until now.

In a few weeks - I hope - I will release a better and working version of the server manager, compatible with Linux as well. As soon as get the new version working, I will re-release it and let you guys now.

Sorry for the wait!

Obs.: I will not be answering more questions about this release since it’s not very stable and I’ve already started working on a new - and better - version. Check this post regularly or activate notification for it because I will let you guys know through here when the new version is available.

Thanks for your comprehension!

2 Likes

I’m releasing a FXServer Admin soon and I’m interested in hearing from you guys how important is the auto cache cleaner?

I personally never had to delete the cache folder. I think FIVEM hashes the files for integrity checking.

1 Like

THE NEW VERSION IT’S FINALLY HERE

Now it is way better! These old bugs have been fixed, the performance is incredibly better and new features are available! Besides, this new version is also multiplatform!

@Brutalboy @MoravianLion @Tig3rClaw @Sentaku @IceHax @JayJayAuto @QuantumVI @ejb1123 @godgutten

1 Like

Is it possible for you to add the option to run additional commands at schedule times before the restart?

15 minutes before restart - call function / command
10 minutes same thing
5 minutes… etc

I myself have the functions already built, but it could be nice just to have it in the manager, so you just say when notifications should go out, and an in-game notice will be sent for all users at the specified times letting them know of the upcoming reboot

Also kicking everyone just before the reboot and letting them know it’s rebooting would be nice too

how can i set it up to work with an hosted server

What time zone would this be in?